Next year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne!

YYZumbi

In about a year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne! And I am so nervous, but happy! He is one of my favorite artist next to Rush and Queen.

I bought a VIP ticket to see him live on his last tour. So I will be able to take a photo with him, and have him sign something for me! Now I just want this year to move quick!

I love Ozzy! He seems to be a really nice guy to talk to! Tho, I am a bit nervous to understand him. :P When he is talking, I can almost not hear what he is saying. I hear him perfectly when he is singing, maybe I should ask him to sing to me? :D

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

• Like 3

I hope it happens for you. But with Ozzy's declined health and the pandemic having no end in sight there's a real good chance it won't.

Just try and not get your hopes up too high until you know for sure that it will happen.

• Like 2

I hope it happens for you. But with Ozzy's declined health and the pandemic having no end in sight there's a real good chance it won't.

Just try and not get your hopes up too high until you know for sure that it will happen.

I trust in Ozzy. Sure, he have pushed up the date 3 times now on this tour (I bought ticket right away, but I changed it yesterday to VIP). But I am sure he will keep his promise to the fans and go out one last time on tour!

• Like 1

Nice one!

Ask him if he likes drink kipper ties now. ;) It's a play on the Brummy accent Ozzy has.

K.R.O. and to Keep Right On!

Though he's Villa fan.

Have fun! Ozzy seems a down to earth kid of guy. It'll be great!!!!!!! :haz:

Yeah, it's going to be so awesome! He is one of my music heroes! I have all of his records (both with Black Sabbath and his solo stuff) and I love everything he have released!

It will be hard to decide which record to have him sign! But I got time to decide! :P

Edited by YYZumbi

I trust in Ozzy. Sure, he have pushed up the date 3 times now on this tour (I bought ticket right away, but I changed it yesterday to VIP). But I am sure he will keep his promise to the fans and go out one last time on tour!

Trusting in Ozzy isn't the issue. He's in very rough shape and even if the pandemic is cleared up by then, he still might not be able to travel long distances due to his health problems.

• Like 1

Trusting in Ozzy isn't the issue. He's in very rough shape and even if the pandemic is cleared up by then, he still might not be able to travel long distances due to his health problems.

People have said since the early 80s that he is in rough shape and is dieing. He is the Prince of Darkness! The iron Man! He will survive us all!

Please do not ruin this for me now!!

People have said since the early 80s that he is in rough shape and is dieing. He is the Prince of Darkness! The iron Man! He will survive us all!

I'm not trying to ruin anything. Just wanting to make sure you don't get yourself too excited until you know for sure it will happen. There can still be pandemic related travel restrictions going on next year.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I'm not trying to ruin anything. Just wanting to make sure you don't get yourself too excited until you know for sure it will happen. There can still be pandemic related travel restrictions going on next year.

If it is pandemic related stuff, then he will just push up the date once again! No problems! I have been waiting half my life for this! I can wait a few more years....

My friend purchased a VIP ticket to see Alice Cooper live and to meet him in person last year, which was postponed because of the pandemic.

Despite what the outcome might possibly be, the music acts should consider virtual meet & greets with the VIP ticket fans via Skype or Zoom etc., as a backup option.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 2

In about a year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne! And I am so nervous, but happy! He is one of my favorite artist next to Rush and Queen.

I bought a VIP ticket to see him live on his last tour. So I will be able to take a photo with him, and have him sign something for me! Now I just want this year to move quick!

I love Ozzy! He seems to be a really nice guy to talk to! Tho, I am a bit nervous to understand him. :P When he is talking, I can almost not hear what he is saying. I hear him perfectly when he is singing, maybe I should ask him to sing to me? :D

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

Fingers crossed that this works out for you! :haz:
  • Like 3

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

Who’s that Ozzy’s mum?

• Like 3

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

He will just be jealous that you met Lita Ford! ;)

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

Who’s that Ozzy’s mum?

:laughing guy:

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

That'll be very exciting...I can't wait to hear of your experience after it comes to pass.

• Like 1

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

That is probably the best picture of him I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting him.

• Like 1

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

That'll be very exciting...I can't wait to hear of your experience after it comes to pass.

I will post it here for sure! I am so excited, I can't believe it! I am going to talk to the great Prince of Darkness Ozzy! :o I am shaking!

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

That is probably the best picture of him I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting him.

He posted it on his official instagram a few days ago. I like it as well! And I am sure I will enjoy it as well! :ebert:

• Like 1

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

Who’s that Ozzy’s mum?

Haha

Mrs. Crowley

ErYZsANUYAAoqFY.jpg

He posted it on his official instagram a few days ago. I like it as well! And I am sure I will enjoy it as well! :ebert:

He usually dyes his hair so no gray shows. I like this picture because it's more natural outside of the eyeliner. And btw, I've heard most rock stars dye their hair. I'm sure Ged does. Someone once said Jimmy Page has the only honest head of hair in the classic rock spectrum. LOL I'd add Roger Waters to that list as well.

I sincerely hope you (the OP) get to meet Ozz. One of my favorite all-time artists. I've seen him the 2nd most times of anyone, 12 (7 as the singer for Sabbath and 5 solo). I did meet Sharon once. She was very personable.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 1