Dedicated song and video for Neil

donstagg

Hi

On behalf of Dream Aria, we would like to announce the official release of our Tribute to Neil Peart, our song and video, “The Professor”. Please know this comes from the bottom of our hearts. We can only hope we have done Neil and RUSH some justice, especially in light of how much they have selflessly given to THE WORLD. “The Professor” is a tribute to the late, great, drummer, lyricist, and author, Neil Peart of the band RUSH, who sadly passed away last Jan. 7th, 2020. He has been not only a major influence on me personally (and other members within the band), but on countless other artists and music lovers around the globe. One could write a novel on all his incredible accomplishments as a musician, lyricist and author. But it cannot go unnoticed his modesty and integrity as a few more of his most endearing attributes. And as a Canadian and on behalf of my fellow countrymen, I am sure I can speak for us all in saying that we were and always will be proud to call him “one of our own”. Thank you Neil. Your legacy lives on and continues to be part of the soundtrack of so many of our lives. Ann Aria and the Lads

• Like 1

Well. I thought that was pretty much perfect.

Everybody takes different aspects of his life or Rush, and interprets differently. I loved the owl, the inclusion of motorbike riding (is that an old Indian Scout instead of a BMW? How interesting - because isn't it the ride? The road that matters?

Thank you Dream Aria for sharing that. Confident, very talented, superbly produced.

Cheers to Neil. Cheers to you all for putting this here :cheerleader:

• Like 1