Name your Top 5 LEAST favourite popular bands in the hard rock, prog, metal, rock n roll, punk genres

treeduck

Think of the bands who other people love but you hate and you can't understand their popularity. Compile your top 5 and name them here. There are worse bands than these like Nickelback but everyone knows they're crap.

Here's mine:

1. U2

2. Metallica

3. Marillion

4. Guns 'n' Roses

5. Poison

• Like 1

Here are bands I am not fond of or I think are insanely overrated:

Radiohead

Five Finger Death Punch

Poison

Warrant

Volbeat

any Nu-metal band

at least what comes to mind

Edited by _hi_water._

Think of the bands who other people love but you hate and you can't understand their popularity. Compile your top 5 and name them here. There are worse bands than these like Nickelback but everyone knows they're crap.

Here's mine:

1. U2

2. Metallica

3. Marillion

4. Guns 'n' Roses

5. Poison

Doesn't everyone already know Poison is crap???

• Like 4

Here's mine:

1. U2

2. Metallica

3. Marillion

4. Guns 'n' Roses

5. Poison

Doesn't everyone already know Poison is crap???

I couldn't think of a number 5, so if all else fails put Poison in there! :16ton:

Springsteen

KISS

Richard Marx

Coldplay

Maroon 5

Pretty much every pop artist post 1995

You don't like KISS???

Nope. Too cartoonish.

• Like 2

Creed

Nirvana

KISS

Winger

Nugent

This was actually difficult. There's so many that suck.

I swear you said you loved KISS many times on this forum! This thread is full of ex-KISS fan traitors! Out damn spot! :madra:

Gee, seeing a good few names pop up that I really enjoy. Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, U2, Springsteen....

Can't think of a great many rock bands I really hate, probably because I spend so little mental energy worrying about music I don't like that the names escape me. I can tell you a few pop artists I'm not at all fond of. Bieber, The Chainsmokers, One Direction...

• Like 2

Gee, seeing a good few names pop up that I really enjoy. Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, Nirvana, U2, Springsteen....

Can't think of a great many rock bands I really hate, probably because I spend so little mental energy worrying about music I don't like that the names escape me. I can tell you a few pop artists I'm not at all fond of. Bieber, The Chainsmokers, One Direction...

Those will do you're done!

No no no, I love those artists. The ones I don't like are down below. Bieber, The Chainsmokers, One Direction, etc.

No no no, I love those artists. The ones I don't like are down below. Bieber, The Chainsmokers, One Direction, etc.

I've never heard a note from Bieber or One Direction, I count myself lucky.

• Like 3

Top 5

1. Nirvana

2. The Ramones

3. Motorhead

4. Judas Preist

5. Twisted Sister

Good. Just don't look up "Baby" by Justin Bieber and you will live a sexy and happy life!

Top 5

1. Nirvana

2. The Ramones

3. Motorhead

4. Judas Preist

5. Twisted Sister

no, I can't agree with this at all Edited by _hi_water._
  • Like 2

Good. Just don't look up "Baby" by Justin Bieber and you will live a sexy and happy life!

Are ELP in your top 30 bands?

Or Yummy....yuchk!