Jump to content


Lorraine`s money-making scheme


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonchester Bridge, Scotland
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted 16 December 2020 - 06:49 PM

http://us.cnn.com/s...intl/index.html

Edited by IbanezJem, 16 December 2020 - 06:50 PM.


Sponsored Post

#2 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 53218 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 17 December 2020 - 12:30 AM

That smile alone is worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:)

#3 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26554 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 17 December 2020 - 12:01 PM

Posted Image



#4 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 9805 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:The Ocean . concerts, ball games, bicycling.

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:40 PM

I had to look this up cause i really didnt remember......
Mona Lisa, La Gioconda from Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, was a real person. ... Mona Lisa was a real Florentine woman, born and raised in Florence under the name of Lisa Gherardini.  Death. In one account, Francesco died in the plague of 1538. Lisa fell ill and was taken by her daughter Ludovica to the convent of Sant'Orsola, where she died on 15 July 1542, at the age of 63.

Thank you   IbanezJem for posting that.

#5 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonchester Bridge, Scotland
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:43 PM

View PostChicken hawk, on 17 December 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

I had to look this up cause i really didnt remember......
Mona Lisa, La Gioconda from Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, was a real person. ... Mona Lisa was a real Florentine woman, born and raised in Florence under the name of Lisa Gherardini.  Death. In one account, Francesco died in the plague of 1538. Lisa fell ill and was taken by her daughter Ludovica to the convent of Sant'Orsola, where she died on 15 July 1542, at the age of 63.

Thank you   IbanezJem for posting that.
It`s a strange state of affairs that I think of Lorraine before Da Vinci when I see the Mona Lisa (and I studied the Art HIstory too!).

#6 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 53218 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 17 December 2020 - 05:48 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 December 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostChicken hawk, on 17 December 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

I had to look this up cause i really didnt remember......
Mona Lisa, La Gioconda from Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece, was a real person. ... Mona Lisa was a real Florentine woman, born and raised in Florence under the name of Lisa Gherardini.  Death. In one account, Francesco died in the plague of 1538. Lisa fell ill and was taken by her daughter Ludovica to the convent of Sant'Orsola, where she died on 15 July 1542, at the age of 63.

Thank you   IbanezJem for posting that.
It`s a strange state of affairs that I think of Lorraine before Da Vinci when I see the Mona Lisa (and I studied the Art HIstory too!).

That is because I AM the Mona Lisa.  :monalisa:

#7 zepphead

zepphead

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N. Ireland
  • Interests:Music .. Collecting music, listening, attending concerts, gym, horse racing, travelling, food & drink.

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:25 AM

Posted Image
Look what happened when Mr. Bean got close to it!

#8 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonchester Bridge, Scotland
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:37 AM

View Postzepphead, on 18 December 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

Posted Image
Look what happened when Mr. Bean got close to it!
:drool:

#9 zepphead

zepphead

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5525 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N. Ireland
  • Interests:Music .. Collecting music, listening, attending concerts, gym, horse racing, travelling, food & drink.

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:45 AM

View PostIbanezJem, on 18 December 2020 - 08:37 AM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 18 December 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

Posted Image
Look what happened when Mr. Bean got close to it!
:drool:
I'm starting to worry about you IbanezJem!! LOL!!

#10 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26554 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 18 December 2020 - 11:53 AM

View Postzepphead, on 18 December 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

Posted Image
Look what happened when Mr. Bean got close to it!

:rfl:

#11 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26554 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 18 December 2020 - 11:54 AM

Posted Image



#12 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 26554 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:13 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 17 December 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:


It`s a strange state of affairs that I think of Lorraine before Da Vinci when I see the Mona Lisa (and I studied the Art HIstory too!).

:monalisa:

Hahahaha, that's awesome!

Anytime or anywhere I see a picture of the Mona Lisa I think of Lorraine first.

I bet the same is true of many of our TRF brothers and sisters.

:monalisa:

#13 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 53218 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 18 December 2020 - 05:46 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 18 December 2020 - 11:54 AM, said:

Posted Image


The gun is a nice touch.

#14 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5754 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 19 December 2020 - 02:07 PM

Sorry, but my checkbook is a little light these days after I bought Chromey for $500k. So how does this drum set thingy go together and work?

Posted Image

#15 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 6319 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonchester Bridge, Scotland
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted 19 December 2020 - 02:20 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 19 December 2020 - 02:07 PM, said:

Sorry, but my checkbook is a little light these days after I bought Chromey for $500k. So how does this drum set thingy go together and work?

Posted Image
I`m not sure if that`s Les Dawson, or err... the face of a "little person".




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users