Todd Sucherman's Tribute to Neil

Principled Man

I only know Todd from Styx's last album, but even though I knew he was fantastic, I didn't realize he was this fantastic. Drop dead performance.
  • Like 3

Todd is one of the greatest drummers in the world. I see STYX twice a year. I've taken my parents to see STYX twice. Once on my birthday in Vegas.

Sad that concerts are over thanks to COVID.

I am so lucky!

It makes me sad that my good friend Duck HATES this band. He calls them STYNX. But hey, that's life. It's his opinion.

TODD RULES! PURE CLASS ACT!

I hope I get to see STYX again some year.

Signed,

"The Grand Illusion"

Yeah, that's a PUN.

• Like 6

Todd is one of the greatest drummers in the world. I see STYX twice a year. I've taken my parents to see STYX twice. Once on my birthday in Vegas.

I am so lucky!

It makes me sad that my good friend Duck HATES this band. He calls them STYNX. But hey, that's life. It's his opinion.

Signed,

"The Grand Illusion"

Yeah, that's a PUN.

Hey Earl, glad to see someone other than myself who likes Styx! I have been lucky to see them a few times now, both in the States and the UK. Super band!
  • Like 4

I only know Todd from Styx's last album, but even though I knew he was fantastic, I didn't realize he was this fantastic. Drop dead performance.

He really is great! The first thing he did for Styx was a re-recording of Lady for their Greatest Hits record back in '95, but he was uncredited! They knew they had something special with him though, so after Panozzo died they immediately knew who to replace him with. Theres a good reason he made Drumeo's Top 100 Drummers Of All Time list!

• Like 4

I am so lucky!

Signed,

"The Grand Illusion"

Yeah, that's a PUN.

Oh, I'm sure they'll be back. They have a new album in the works but they don't wanna release it until they can tour again! Let's hope that time comes sooner than later

• Like 3

I am so lucky!

Signed,

"The Grand Illusion"

Yeah, that's a PUN.

Oh, I'm sure they'll be back. They have a new album in the works but they don't wanna release it until they can tour again! Let's hope that time comes sooner than later

I didn't know that they are working on a new record. This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!

• Like 2

I am so lucky!

Signed,

"The Grand Illusion"

Yeah, that's a PUN.

Hey Earl, glad to see someone other than myself who likes Styx! I have been lucky to see them a few times now, both in the States and the UK. Super band!

That's awesome my STYX Brother! I LOVE THEM!!!

• Like 2

I have tix for their rescheduled show at the balloon fest next summer. They still haven't rescheduled The Mission full album show from March though.

New album is supposed to be kinda proggy again. Can not WAIT.

• Like 2

I have tix for their rescheduled show at the balloon fest next summer. They still haven't rescheduled The Mission full album show from March though.

New album is supposed to be kinda proggy again. Can not WAIT.

Styx was always good for making a perfect mix of prog and hard rock. That's what The Mission was, that's what Cyclorama was, goin all the way back to '74 thats what Man Of Miracles was. They've always gotten great, and creative song writers, from Young and Curulewski, DeYoung (debatable for many :popcorn: ) and Shaw, and throwing in Burtnik and Gowan later on.

Edited by ST3V
  • Like 2