New Big Ten logo

laughedatbytime

Anyone surprised by this needs to have his head candled. They were always going to do whatever it took to get an Ohio State University in the national title finals.

Here's hoping they get whipped in the semi-final.

• Like 1

Anyone surprised by this needs to have his head candled. They were always going to do whatever it took to get an Ohio State University in the national title finals.

Oh, I know. Still, they are a bunch of f***ing assholes.

At least use the Johns Hopkins alliance for lacrosse to force them to field a football team and play them for a sixth game. It would be less of a joke.

I hope Northwestern beats them by 223 in the "championship" game.

Was OSU not able to schedule another game? Washington did, when in-state rival Washington State got all COVID-y. They just went to Utah instead.

Why would they? They might lose.

• Like 3

I'd prefer "destroyed"

• Like 2

The logo is incorrect, it's THE Ohio State University.

Desperately searching for the puke emoji........

AKA, Pretentious U.

I haven't seen any pretentiousness coming from anOSU, other than maybe the whole "the" thing, in terms of exclusivity ...the grads I've run into never talk about academic prestige, only athletics. It's a football team with an academic appendage.

• Like 2

Was OSU not able to schedule another game? Washington did, when in-state rival Washington State got all COVID-y. They just went to Utah instead.

Why would they? They might lose.

Yep, can't have another one of them BYU shockers, can we?

The logo is incorrect, it's THE Ohio State University.

Desperately searching for the puke emoji........

AKA, Pretentious U.

I haven't seen any pretentiousness coming from anOSU, other than maybe the whole "the" thing, in terms of exclusivity ...the grads I've run into never talk about academic prestige, only athletics. It's a football team with an academic appendage.

Paging Dexter Manley.

I get the rule change. No way U-M v OSU was happening. But now I'm in a quandry. Who am I going to enjoy getting bitch slapped more, OSU or Notre Dame?

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1