Find Neil and Eddie !

blueschica

ox5EKyUh.png

I'm sorry I couldn't get it bigger! Actually every person on here is someone who has passed away. Ric Ocasik is in there somewhere. Also there is a key below, but it showed up so tiny I don't know if you can see it, other than the names.

From Classic Rock- Here is the original link https://twitter.com/...038334394544131

It is a collage by British artist Chris Barker to honor figures that were lost in 2020.

WJwamvEh.png

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 6

Is that Dr. Joyce Brothers all the way in the back dressed up in the nurse's uniform?

It sure looks like her! If you look a little to the left of her, Alex Trebek is there. It would be interesting to see more of the People if it wasn't a size and the labels a size for ants :lol: I was just curious who they would put naked on a piano bench! :lol: Turns out he is Terry Jones, one of the Monty Python guys.

• Like 1

Is that Dr. Joyce Brothers all the way in the back dressed up in the nurse's uniform?

It sure looks like her! If you look a little to the left of her, Alex Trebek is there. It would be interesting to see more of the People if it wasn't a size and the labels a size for ants :lol: I was just curious who they would put naked on a piano bench! :lol: Turns out he is Terry Jones, one of the Monty Python guys.

I heard of them, but know nothing about them. Was never a fan.

• Like 1

Have I missed David Bowie somewhere??

Bowie didn’t pass away this year

Doh!!! Too early in the morning for my brain!! :facepalm: :gumby:
  • Like 1

Feels like it was just 1-2 years ago since Bowie passed but I’m positive it’s been longer. Not exactly sure what year and I’m too lazy to look at the moment.

• Like 1

Feels like it was just 1-2 years ago since Bowie passed but I’m positive it’s been longer. Not exactly sure what year and I’m too lazy to look at the moment.

Amazingly Jan 2016 ... I didn't think it was so long.
  • Like 2

The December 2020 issue of Thunder Bay Arts & Culture Magazine The Walleye includes a feature on page 100 here, which pays tribute to four notable musicians' who passed away this year.

The four musicians who're featured are Neil Peart, Little Richard, Helen Reddy, and Eddie Van Halen.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Zoinks! Scooby Doo died?!! Didn’t know that.

You beat me to it. WTF?

(for those that can't find him, he's just over the shoulder of Alex Trebek, upper left)

I wondered about that! Turns out that the two creators of Scooby Doo passed away three months apart. They were both in their 80's. There's something strangely symmetrical about that. RIP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8931317/Scooby-Doo-creator-Ken-Spears-dies-months-animation-partner-Joe-Ruby-passed.html

• Like 1

Zoinks! Scooby Doo died?!! Didn’t know that.

You beat me to it. WTF?

(for those that can't find him, he's just over the shoulder of Alex Trebek, upper left)

I wondered about that! Turns out that the two creators of Scooby Doo passed away three months apart. They were both in their 80's. There's something strangely symmetrical about that. RIP.

https://www.dailymai...uby-passed.html

Ah, makes sense now. Thnx for the info.

• Like 1

Who's the chick in the hot pink tent dress with the long blond hair?

Looks like it is a British TV star, Caroline Flack ?? She was host of something called Love Island.

She was a host on a few TV shows in the UK (reality stuff and general light entertainment).

She had a domestic with her partner, police were called, she was charged and it was all over the tabloids.

She appeared to break under the pressure and was found dead in her flat, suicide.

I found Neil, Eddie, Kelly Preston......cant find Ric O. tho. Whoever did this...great idea!

Ric Ocasek died in 2019, he's in last year's edition...

Thank you. Not sure where I got that idea??

• Like 1