"HYPNOTIZE" VIDEO PREMIERE!

Indica

This is a sweet video. The lyrics are soooo damn true too.

Hypnotize Video

If the rest of the CD is as good as this I will be happy. biggrin.gif 1022.gif

It seems to have just the right amount of cowbell so I think Kazz will enjoy this one a lot. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 1 2005, 09:39 PM)
It seems to have just the right amount of cowbell so I think Kazz will enjoy this one a lot. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a pretty good song. BTW, if you want lyrics that are true to todays world, I'll PM you some that me and defrushfan wrote...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Nov 1 2005, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Nov 1 2005, 09:39 PM)
It seems to have just the right amount of cowbell so I think Kazz will enjoy this one a lot.  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a pretty good song. BTW, if you want lyrics that are true to todays world, I'll PM you some that me and defrushfan wrote...

I'm down with that. I like lyrics that reflect true reality no matter how straight to the point they are, no sugar coating needed.

Send them anytime. smile.gif

That was a cool video. Reminds me of the show I saw in Detroit last September, it was two days after they filmed that video. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (tepes22b @ Nov 2 2005, 08:18 AM)
That was a cool video. Reminds me of the show I saw in Detroit last September, it was two days after they filmed that video. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I was at the show in Columbus Oh on Sept 25th. They played this song in front of a crowd for the first time ever that night. It was a few days before they filmed this in MI.

They sound great live, don't they?

The video's audio quality is somewhat lacking. But as for the song itself, I find myself actually very suprised, but this is one of the ONLY system songs that I can actually listen through all the way. I cant stand anything I have heard by them before, but this one is actually kinda catchy.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Nov 2 2005, 10:43 PM)
The video's audio quality is somewhat lacking. But as for the song itself, I find myself actually very suprised, but this is one of the ONLY system songs that I can actually listen through all the way. I cant stand anything I have heard by them before, but this one is actually kinda catchy.

That's strange, it's one of my least favorite system songs but it's still better than anyone else who is out right now. It's still a good tune but most of their other ones are better IMO.

Archived