The "Bringing Earl Back To Reality Poll" Part 3 - Pete Townshend vs Dave Meniketti of Y&T

to hell with goodhell Earl Y&T Pete Townshend

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: The Bringing Earl Back to Reality Poll - Part 3 (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Who's the better guitarist, Pete Townshend or Dave Meniketti?

1. Pete Townshend - WHO legend (17 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Dave Meniketti - Y&T lead guitarist (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 97077 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:48 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 01 December 2020 - 11:45 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 01 December 2020 - 11:42 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 01 December 2020 - 11:32 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 01 December 2020 - 11:25 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 01 December 2020 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 28 November 2020 - 12:18 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 27 November 2020 - 11:43 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 26 November 2020 - 02:27 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 26 November 2020 - 04:22 AM, said:

Where the fuckk is Turbine Frieight.  JONNY!!!

They are trying to sink my battleship tonight!!!

I'm BORED!  LOL!!!

I'm STRUCK DOWN MUTHER FURKKKERS!

Love,

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER!!!!

No Peaceable Kingdom HERE!

CIAO!
Earl let's go back in time to September, my SAINTS lost to your RAIDERS in Vegas. And then a week later we lost to the Packers at home, which left us 1-2. Fast forward a couple of months and we're 8-2! Seven wins in a row and Brees is on IR, we won the last game with a back-up gadget player who had only thrown 19 passes in the NFL! We're now 6-0 in games without Brees. How do you like those apples?? How are the Raiders doing in the AFC?

Raiders are looking good!  Not great!  We had the  lead again for most of the game in Vegas against the Chiefs.  
6-4.

We get the Falcunts next.  I think that's what you call them?  LOL!

Colts too but then it should be a good schedule to win.

I hear Drew might retire now.  He has a 10 million dollar a year job waiting for him in the booth.
He might!

Hopefully you beat the Clowns this week. They're already dead in the division but another loss won't hurt! They've fired everyone, head coach, GM, the owner Arthur Blank should fire himself now and finish the job!

We play the Broncos this week and the head coach Vic Fangio is a guy I know very well. He was the linebacker coach for the SAINTS from 1986 to 1995 I think it was. He was the guy who coached the DOME PATROL! So I like the guy, but he's going to take one hell of a beating on Sunday!

And in a few weeks we play your other old pals the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes! They named him well!

PAT!

I don't want to type about the Fuckking FAIDERS anymore.  They are the worst team in the NFL to me.  The worst NFL team performance since 1940.

0-2 in the Red Zone.
140 yards in penalties.
3 for 12 in third downs.
5 turnovers.

Derek Carr is Fool's Gold.  

They are Vegas's Problem now.  Funny I'm cranking some Sex Pistols right now and "PROBLEM" is blasting!!!  Hope the cops come!  I LOVE THE SEX PISTOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKK THIS FUCKK THAT!  FUCKK IT ALL FUCKERR YOU FUCKKING BRAT!

FUKK THE LOSS VEGAS RAIDERS TOO!!!!

THERE IS NO D IN OAKLAN
THERE IS NO D IN LAS VEGAS!

Give Me ROCK AND ROLL!  I HATE SPORTS!!!
The Falcons are bad too, we crucified them the week before with a back-up QB!

I know Pat.  I'm over it all!

I hope Mark Davis sells the team and the new owner fires everyone including that Fat Fuckk Jon Gruden.
Maybe Gruden just needs one good draft and he'll have the players he needs to dominate the AFC and nullify Patrick Mahomes and his quarterback powers!??

Well I hope Pat.  I am very pissed off right now about it all.  Can you tell?

The Raiders beat KC in Arrowhead.   Should have been them in Vegas.

They were 6-3.  I was sooooooooo happy.

Then this CRAP?

I don't think Jon is the answer.
Trouble is he's got a 10 year contract with about 6 years left and he's Dumb and Dumber's dream head coach.

Sponsored Post

#42 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 39350 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:57 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 01 December 2020 - 11:48 PM, said:

I'm BORED!  LOL!!!

Love,

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER!!!!

CIAO!
Earl let's go back in time to September, my SAINTS lost to your RAIDERS in Vegas. And then a week later we lost to the Packers at home, which left us 1-2. Fast forward a couple of months and we're 8-2! Seven wins in a row and Brees is on IR, we won the last game with a back-up gadget player who had only thrown 19 passes in the NFL! We're now 6-0 in games without Brees. How do you like those apples?? How are the Raiders doing in the AFC?

Raiders are looking good!  Not great!  We had the  lead again for most of the game in Vegas against the Chiefs.  
6-4.

I hear Drew might retire now.  He has a 10 million dollar a year job waiting for him in the booth.
He might!

Hopefully you beat the Clowns this week. They're already dead in the division but another loss won't hurt! They've fired everyone, head coach, GM, the owner Arthur Blank should fire himself now and finish the job!

We play the Broncos this week and the head coach Vic Fangio is a guy I know very well. He was the linebacker coach for the SAINTS from 1986 to 1995 I think it was. He was the guy who coached the DOME PATROL! So I like the guy, but he's going to take one hell of a beating on Sunday!

And in a few weeks we play your other old pals the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes! They named him well!

PAT!

I don't want to type about the Fuckking FAIDERS anymore.  They are the worst team in the NFL to me.  The worst NFL team performance since 1940.

0-2 in the Red Zone.
140 yards in penalties.
3 for 12 in third downs.
5 turnovers.

They are Vegas's Problem now.  Funny I'm cranking some Sex Pistols right now and "PROBLEM" is blasting!!!  Hope the cops come!  I LOVE THE SEX PISTOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO D IN OAKLAN

I hope Mark Davis sells the team and the new owner fires everyone including that Fat Fuckk Jon Gruden.
Maybe Gruden just needs one good draft and he'll have the players he needs to dominate the AFC and nullify Patrick Mahomes and his quarterback powers!??

Then this CRAP?

Trouble is he's got a 10 year contract with about 6 years left and he's Dumb and Dumber's dream head coach.

Hahahaha!!!  He is worse than Dumb And Dumber.  He's Dumber and DUMBEST!!!  Fukk him and the City Of Oakland!!!  That bitch Libby "SHAFT" can kiss my silver and black ass too.  Can I say that now?  Fuckk it.

You mean Mark's Wet Dream Coach.  Does Mark even have a sex organ?  

I've met him a few times Pat.  He was always in downtown Walnut Creek at his favorite hang out called Bing Crosby's.  Always sipping on a martini eating a fuckking steak.

I remember it was my 15 year wedding anniversary with Wendy my EX.  We went to Bing's for dinner to celebrate.
Yes, I was a good husband Pat.  The Raiders were hosting the Chiefs that night in Oakland.  I had season tickets then.  40 yard line.  Row 11 and Row 19  Two pairs.
It was Monday Night Football.  Of course my anniversary was more important yet of course I wanted to go to the game.
Anyway I'm glad we didn't go.  The Raiders were crushed that night.

So I'm sitting there at Bing's with Wendy.  Now it's like 9:30 pm.  The waiter knew I was a Raider fan and he told me that Mark Davis and that famous NFL Films guy Saben just walked into the bar.

At that moment in time I had a few cocktails in me.
I told my EX that I had to go up to both guys and introduce myself.  I knew the Raiders were crushed that night too.

So I excused myself from the dinner table and went up to the bar.

There was Mark and that famous NFL Films guy.  I think his last name was Saben.  I'm just typing this from the top of my head.  His father was "The Voice" of NFL Films.

So I walk up to Mark.  

I say...

"Hi guys!  My name is Earl Ramer, season ticket holder.  I wanted to go to the game tonight but it's my anniversary.  I'm glad I didn't go to the game tonight.   What the heck is wrong with the Raiders???
What a horrible loss tonight.  I hate the Kansas City Chiefs!"   Mark's eye's lit up and his little beady eyes looked right up into my eyes.
He shook my hand and said.......  "Earl!  Great to meet you!  Don't worry about a thing!!  We will right the ship and make everything great again!"

I said...  "Awesome Mark!!  Good to hear!  I hope so!!  Go Raiders!"  

Then I walked away.

Went back to the table and EX was not happy.

That was 2005 I'm guessing.  Raiders were shite then.

They still are.

The Raiders will always be SHITE.

But they are my team Pat.

I'm not some fuckking PUSSY who is going to jump ship and go to some other team.

WEAK!

My Raiders have even moved twice and I'm still a loyalist.  I am INSANE!

I do own two shares of Green Bay Packer stock and Zoe is a big FAN!!!!!

But who cares.

As long as the NINERS lose every week I'm happy.  Yet they own the LAMBS.

Kills me.

#43 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 97077 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 12:00 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 02 December 2020 - 02:57 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 01 December 2020 - 11:48 PM, said:

I'm BORED!  LOL!!!

Love,

BEAUTIFUL DREAMER!!!!

CIAO!

6-4.

He might!

PAT!

0-2 in the Red Zone.
140 yards in penalties.
3 for 12 in third downs.
5 turnovers.

THERE IS NO D IN OAKLAN

Then this CRAP?

Hahahaha!!!  He is worse than Dumb And Dumber.  He's Dumber and DUMBEST!!!  Fukk him and the City Of Oakland!!!  That bitch Libby "SHAFT" can kiss my silver and black ass too.  Can I say that now?  Fuckk it.

You mean Mark's Wet Dream Coach.  Does Mark even have a sex organ?  

I've met him a few times Pat.  He was always in downtown Walnut Creek at his favorite hang out called Bing Crosby's.  Always sipping on a martini eating a fuckking steak.

I remember it was my 15 year wedding anniversary with Wendy my EX.  We went to Bing's for dinner to celebrate.
Yes, I was a good husband Pat.  The Raiders were hosting the Chiefs that night in Oakland.  I had season tickets then.  40 yard line.  Row 11 and Row 19  Two pairs.
It was Monday Night Football.  Of course my anniversary was more important yet of course I wanted to go to the game.
Anyway I'm glad we didn't go.  The Raiders were crushed that night.

So I'm sitting there at Bing's with Wendy.  Now it's like 9:30 pm.  The waiter knew I was a Raider fan and he told me that Mark Davis and that famous NFL Films guy Saben just walked into the bar.

At that moment in time I had a few cocktails in me.
I told my EX that I had to go up to both guys and introduce myself.  I knew the Raiders were crushed that night too.

So I excused myself from the dinner table and went up to the bar.

There was Mark and that famous NFL Films guy.  I think his last name was Saben.  I'm just typing this from the top of my head.  His father was "The Voice" of NFL Films.

So I walk up to Mark.  

I say...

"Hi guys!  My name is Earl Ramer, season ticket holder.  I wanted to go to the game tonight but it's my anniversary.  I'm glad I didn't go to the game tonight.   What the heck is wrong with the Raiders???
What a horrible loss tonight.  I hate the Kansas City Chiefs!"   Mark's eye's lit up and his little beady eyes looked right up into my eyes.
He shook my hand and said.......  "Earl!  Great to meet you!  Don't worry about a thing!!  We will right the ship and make everything great again!"

I said...  "Awesome Mark!!  Good to hear!  I hope so!!  Go Raiders!"  

Then I walked away.

Went back to the table and EX was not happy.

That was 2005 I'm guessing.  Raiders were shite then.

They still are.

The Raiders will always be SHITE.

But they are my team Pat.

I'm not some fuckking PUSSY who is going to jump ship and go to some other team.

WEAK!

My Raiders have even moved twice and I'm still a loyalist.  I am INSANE!

I do own two shares of Green Bay Packer stock and Zoe is a big FAN!!!!!

But who cares.

As long as the NINERS lose every week I'm happy.  Yet they own the LAMBS.

Kills me.
You need to become a SAINTS fan Earl! :angel:

Sounds like Wendy was pissed and she was adding up the times she was pissed at you. To be honest though I don't see what you did that was wrong. So you went talking to a couple of guys for a minute, so what?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell, Earl, Y&T, Pete Townshend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users