The "Bringing Earl Back To Reality Poll" Part 1 - Keith Richards vs Wolf Hoffmann

treeduck

Bringing Earl Back to Reality Polll - Part 1  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better guitarist?

• Keith Richards
    • Wolf Hoffmann - Accept

R-4065299-1426079504-3886.jpeg.jpg

Do you like ROLLED GOLD Lorraine?

I don't smoke anymore.

The album!

Oh

That's after my time. :)

What 1975? So your time is from 1972 to 1975. That's pretty short.

Is that when the album was released?

I honestly don't remember it at all, and even if I did know about it back then, I already had all the albums for all the songs on Rolled Gold. Besides, I wasn't a Greatest Hits person back then. That came later.

I'm surprised they included We Love You on the album. I loved that song. It never made it big back then and was one of their lesser known songs

Someone involved in the release maybe had a daughter who liked the song?

:huh:

We Love You was the B side song on a 45, but I forget which one. I loved the piano in the song. I loved Nicky Hopkins. He made so many of their songs better than they would have been without him.

I wonder where he is now?

6 feet under

Yeah he was only 50 too.

R-4065299-1426079504-3886.jpeg.jpg

Do you like ROLLED GOLD Lorraine?

I don't smoke anymore.

The album!

Oh

That's after my time. :)

What 1975? So your time is from 1972 to 1975. That's pretty short.

Is that when the album was released?

I honestly don't remember it at all, and even if I did know about it back then, I already had all the albums for all the songs on Rolled Gold. Besides, I wasn't a Greatest Hits person back then. That came later.

I'm surprised they included We Love You on the album. I loved that song. It never made it big back then and was one of their lesser known songs

Someone involved in the release maybe had a daughter who liked the song?

:huh:

We Love You was the B side song on a 45, but I forget which one. I loved the piano in the song. I loved Nicky Hopkins. He made so many of their songs better than they would have been without him.

I wonder where he is now?

6 feet under

Yeah he was only 50 too.

RIP Nicky.

He was a good looker too.

• Like 1

Hahaha!

6 feet under? Let's all practice being 6 feet apart from each other and social distance!!!

This is intrigued Pat. I am flattered by this poll.

It's so funny I am taking the Stones over The Beatles tonight. The Rolling Stones bury The Beatles 6 feet under.

Perhaps apples to oranges.

German Metal VS English Prosperity.

Hmmmmmmm

Of course you know me Pat. I like to be the odd man out. The dude who loves to "deviate from the norm."

Duh!

WOLF!!!

• Like 1

Hahaha!

6 feet under? Let's all practice being 6 feet apart from each other and social distance!!!

It's so funny I am taking the Stones over The Beatles tonight. The Rolling Stones bury The Beatles 6 feet under.

Hmmmmmmm

Of course you know me Pat. I like to be the odd man out. The dude who loves to "deviate from the norm."

Duh!

WOLF!!!

Earl KEEF is killing your boy! He's squashing him, turning him into someone's new asshole! And you know what? If someone asked KEEF who Wolf Hoffmann is he wouldn't have a clue! But Wolf knows KEEF!

Hahaha!

Hmmmmmmm

Duh!

WOLF!!!

Earl KEEF is killing your boy! He's squashing him, turning him into someone's new asshole! And you know what? If someone asked KEEF who Wolf Hoffmann is he wouldn't have a clue! But Wolf knows KEEF!

Hahaha! True.

• Like 1

Glad I'm not alone in the voting. Thought I would be. Perfect. Love the landslide.

It's time to face reality Earl, KEEF is way above your boy Wolf, way above, and everybody knows it. It's time for you to admit it too!

NOPE!

I just heard the new track "TOO MEAN TO DIE!" It's KILLER METAL!!!!!!!!!! Wolf shreds!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Glad I'm not alone in the voting. Thought I would be. Perfect. Love the landslide.

It's time to face reality Earl, KEEF is way above your boy Wolf, way above, and everybody knows it. It's time for you to admit it too!

NOPE!

I just heard the new track "TOO MEAN TO DIE!" It's KILLER METAL!!!!!!!!!! Wolf shreds!!!!!!!!

You little bitch Earl, admit it NOW! :madra:

Hahaha!

Hmmmmmmm

Duh!

WOLF!!!

Hahaha! True.

Earl here's a new question...

KISS vs the Stones!

Charlie Watts vs your favourite KISS drummer

Mick Jagger vs Paul Stanley

KEEF vs Ace

Bill Wyman vs Gene

Mick Taylor vs Vinnie Vincent

Brian Jones vs Bruce Kulick

KISS vs the Stones

Love Gun vs Sticky Fingers

Hahaha!

Hmmmmmmm

Duh!

WOLF!!!

Hahaha! True.

Earl here's a new question...

KISS vs the Stones!

Charlie Watts vs your favourite KISS drummer

Mick Jagger vs Paul Stanley

KEEF vs Ace

Bill Wyman vs Gene

Mick Taylor vs Vinnie Vincent

Brian Jones vs Bruce Kulick

KISS vs the Stones

Love Gun vs Sticky Fingers

hey don't forget this Earl.

• Like 1

Earl:

Judas Priest vs The Rolling Stones

Judas Priest vs The Who

Judas Priest vs The Kinks

Pat!!

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

I'm listening to the "Rolling Gold" double cd tonight. "Sympathy" is one of the greatest songs on the Earth. Richards does shred!

• Like 1

Earl:

Judas Priest vs The Who

Pat!!

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

I'm listening to the "Rolling Gold" double cd tonight. "Sympathy" is one of the greatest songs on the Earth. Richards does shred!

You mean ROLLED GOLD? Is it the new version with more songs?

Earl:

Judas Priest vs The Who

Pat!!

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

JUDAS PRIEST

I've got Priest for the sweep too!