KISS New Years

bathory

About Kiss' "2020 Goodbye New Year's Eve Virtual Concert", I've heard, and seen it. With Kiss not being the original members of Ace, Peter, Paul, and Gene, I wasn't thinking, and planning on watching their virtual concert. Edited by Derek19

KISS new years stream. looks shitty. anyone here crazy enough to try it?

I guess if Rush did one I'd cough up the dough. At least the comedy would be intentional.

I have grown to dig Kiss - I considered them an absolute joke for decades. The only song I liked was " Tears are Falling" --HAHA.

It's so interesting how they are this punchline, when in the 70s, they were mega gigantic. Michael Jackson level huge. I guess when they started unabashedly chasing trends, it got easy to poke fun at these old guys trying to be hip all the time. Ace and Criss lost their minds and they had to go, but I don't see how you could be a die-hard fan of latter lineups after that.

KISS new years stream. looks shitty. anyone here crazy enough to try it?

HELL NO!!

I will be in Monterey with my beautiful girlfriend breaking in the New Year with an ocean view, a few cocktails and lots of wild sex!!! Paul and Gene would be proud of me!!!

My last concert of 2020 was KISS with DAVID LEE ROTH!!!

It was EPIC!!!

I will never forget when Paul said.....

"HEY PEOPLE! I HEAR THERE'S A LOT OF SICKNESS OUT THERE!!! WELL THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED "CALLING DR. LOVE!"

Well that was March 6th I believe so back then it didn't seem so serious.

Still I thought it was funny.

But sadly my KISS ARMY Dad didn't go to the show because of the Covid scare back then.

I was very upset but I totally understood. My dad is 83. But we've seen KISS together 6 times!!!

• Like 1

I wearing my new CREATURES OF THE NIGHT KISS MASK to my brother's outdoor Thanksgiving Dinner! He's having some fuckking neighbors over for dinner. I can't believe it.

At least the feast is outside.

I'm LISAWHIPPED though.

Heading to Lisa's house for Thanksgiving around 6 pm PST.

I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I showed Lisa my Creatures Of The Night mask tonight and she loved it!!!

KISS RULES!!!! KOVID-19 SUCKS ASS!!!

• Like 2

I wearing my new CREATURES OF THE NIGHT KISS MASK to my brother's outdoor Thanksgiving Dinner! He's having some fuckking neighbors over for dinner. I can't believe it.

At least the feast is outside.

I'm LISAWHIPPED though.

Heading to Lisa's house for Thanksgiving around 6 pm PST.

I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! I showed Lisa my Creatures Of The Night mask tonight and she loved it!!!

KISS RULES!!!! KOVID-19 SUCKS ASS!!!

She probably made you wear it when you were in flagrante delicto.