Jump to content


Neil Peart drum kit, used from 1974-1977, to be auctoned off.

to hell with goodhell Neil Peart

  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 12:09 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

500,000 USD?????  HOLY FUKK BALLS!

And you people think I'm INSANE???????
If you sold your house Earl could you afford it?

Yes.
Then get it on the market mate I want the kit! :NP: :spitwater:


Hahahaha!!!!

When I sell my house I'm moving down to the South Bay Baby with my woman!!

I have two amazing drum kits already that I actually play!  Going to have to build a club house some day!!!

RUSH ON!
Cool!

Won't Wendy want a piece of it?? She won't want you moving down there without giving her a 10% cut!

Sponsored Post

#22 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 12 December 2020 - 12:09 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

500,000 USD?????  HOLY FUKK BALLS!

And you people think I'm INSANE???????
If you sold your house Earl could you afford it?

Yes.
Then get it on the market mate I want the kit! :NP: :spitwater:


Hahahaha!!!!

When I sell my house I'm moving down to the South Bay Baby with my woman!!

I have two amazing drum kits already that I actually play!  Going to have to build a club house some day!!!

RUSH ON!
Cool!

Won't Wendy want a piece of it?? She won't want you moving down there without giving her a 10% cut!

Hahahaha!!!  That sinking ship has sailed Pat into the sunset of human shit and fragrant feces!  

Less than 4.5 years to go buddy!

I pay my dues.  Then I will be free!!!

"DUST IN THE WIND!"

I'm going to put 500K into a new house someday.  If I was the original owner of that kit after Neil I would have kept it forever.

Nice return on investment.

Can't get emotional over anything right?  Everything is based on MONEY.

#23 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM

"THE BIG MONEY" BABY!

#24 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:47 AM

Real estate and stocks are more important to me than a Neil Peart drum kit.
Even I can see that Truth.

#25 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:48 AM

I would rather take 500K and buy Amazon stock.

#26 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:51 AM

Glad I was smart about DIS stock.

DISNEY Baby!!!

The Magic Kingdom is the "Ceiling Unlimited."  LOL!

You Tools can keep your "Peaceable Kingdom."  At least you Americans have Biden now.  Actually the World is in Heaven now.

How now brown cow.

May The Farce Be With You!!  Lol!

#27 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:51 AM

Hey Treeduck.  Do you like Starbuck?

#28 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:53 AM

Oracle is moving to Texas.  I'm buying!!!   Everyone is leaving California!

Wildfire Zone meets the Covid Capital of the World!!!  Drought on the way too!

#29 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 04:55 AM

Wish I could have that Neil Peat drum set too cherish and love forever.

I would put it in my new RUSH ROOM.

Perhaps I will get a chance to buy it some year.  

As Dr. Evil would say......  "one million dollars......."

Oh Professor I miss you so.........

#30 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 12:58 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 12 December 2020 - 12:09 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

500,000 USD?????  HOLY FUKK BALLS!

And you people think I'm INSANE???????
If you sold your house Earl could you afford it?

Yes.
Then get it on the market mate I want the kit! :NP: :spitwater:


Hahahaha!!!!

When I sell my house I'm moving down to the South Bay Baby with my woman!!

I have two amazing drum kits already that I actually play!  Going to have to build a club house some day!!!

RUSH ON!
Cool!

Won't Wendy want a piece of it?? She won't want you moving down there without giving her a 10% cut!

Hahahaha!!!  That sinking ship has sailed Pat into the sunset of human shit and fragrant feces!  

Less than 4.5 years to go buddy!

I pay my dues.  Then I will be free!!!

"DUST IN THE WIND!"

I'm going to put 500K into a new house someday.  If I was the original owner of that kit after Neil I would have kept it forever.

Nice return on investment.

Can't get emotional over anything right?  Everything is based on MONEY.
And SEX!

#31 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 12:58 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM, said:

"THE BIG MONEY" BABY!
Earl have you decided to get back into the Beatles yet?

#32 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 12:59 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:53 AM, said:

Oracle is moving to Texas.  I'm buying!!!   Everyone is leaving California!

Wildfire Zone meets the Covid Capital of the World!!!  Drought on the way too!
Have you had the virus yet Earl?

I thought you were staying in Cali?

#33 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 01:01 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:51 AM, said:

Hey Treeduck.  Do you like Starbuck?
Nah I don't drink coffee Earl, it tastes bad to me. I like the smell but it doesn't taste like that, it tastes like sour milk breath, that's what I would expect it to smell like too.

#34 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 01:01 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:51 AM, said:

Glad I was smart about DIS stock.

DISNEY Baby!!!

The Magic Kingdom is the "Ceiling Unlimited."  LOL!

You Tools can keep your "Peaceable Kingdom."  At least you Americans have Biden now.  Actually the World is in Heaven now.

How now brown cow.

May The Farce Be With You!!  Lol!
Earl how do you feel about KEEF today???

#35 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 01:02 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:48 AM, said:

I would rather take 500K and buy Amazon stock.
And you get the bonus of shagging Mrs Bezos!

#36 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 25719 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:53rd & 3rd

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:22 PM

I seriously wanted to purchase it and give it to the Peart family, but it went just outside of my reach.

#37 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:58 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM, said:

"THE BIG MONEY" BABY!
Earl what are your plans for Christmas? Are you going to rest up and come rejuvenated for the Covid-free year of 2021?

I hope you're going to get more into KANSAS too.

#38 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:59 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 12 December 2020 - 02:22 PM, said:

I seriously wanted to purchase it and give it to the Peart family, but it went just outside of my reach.
Only a couple of dollars outside though! :pokercards:

#39 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 97032 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 12 December 2020 - 03:00 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:55 AM, said:

Wish I could have that Neil Peat drum set too cherish and love forever.

I would put it in my new RUSH ROOM.

Perhaps I will get a chance to buy it some year.  

As Dr. Evil would say......  "one million dollars......."

Oh Professor I miss you so.........
Earl what hard rock and metal and pop will you be listening to over the Christmas holiday?

#40 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 39350 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 12 December 2020 - 06:05 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 12 December 2020 - 12:58 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 12 December 2020 - 04:46 AM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 12 December 2020 - 12:09 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 11:17 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 10:08 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 11 December 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 11 December 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

500,000 USD?????  HOLY FUKK BALLS!

And you people think I'm INSANE???????
If you sold your house Earl could you afford it?

Yes.
Then get it on the market mate I want the kit! :NP: :spitwater:


Hahahaha!!!!

When I sell my house I'm moving down to the South Bay Baby with my woman!!

I have two amazing drum kits already that I actually play!  Going to have to build a club house some day!!!

RUSH ON!
Cool!

Won't Wendy want a piece of it?? She won't want you moving down there without giving her a 10% cut!

Hahahaha!!!  That sinking ship has sailed Pat into the sunset of human shit and fragrant feces!  

Less than 4.5 years to go buddy!

I pay my dues.  Then I will be free!!!

"DUST IN THE WIND!"

I'm going to put 500K into a new house someday.  If I was the original owner of that kit after Neil I would have kept it forever.

Nice return on investment.

Can't get emotional over anything right?  Everything is based on MONEY.
And SEX!


Hahahaha!  TRUE DAT!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: to hell with goodhell, Neil Peart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users