Random Poll: Most Annoying Insect? (Besides Mosquitoes)

_hi_water._

12 members have voted

1. 1. Most Annoying Insect?

• Ants
    • Bees
    • Beetles (any kind)
    • Cicadas
    • Cockroaches
    • Cricket
    • Earwigs
    • Fleas
    • Flies (any type)
    • Moths
    • Seed Bugs
    • Termites
    • Wasps & Hornets

All of these are definitely annoying, but if I had to choose the most annoying out of these, it would be the seed bugs. Edited by _hi_water._

Murder hornets

Those things are awful.

They remind me of an Outer Limits show from the early 60's that FREAKED ME OUT when I was a kids.

Edited by custom55

wheat moths/pantry moths!!!!! i've had to throw away so much rice because they lay their eggs in it!!! too bad i cant feed their larvae to my tarantula because of possible exposure to pesticides and parasites.

wheat moths/pantry moths!!!!! i've had to throw away so much rice because they lay their eggs in it!!! too bad i cant feed their larvae to my tarantula because of possible exposure to pesticides and parasites.

Just eat the eggs as well you'll get extra protein! :hail:

• Like 2

http://img.cinemablend.com/filter:scale/quill/9/e/c/2/1/1/9ec21151e69423857a4b969a675fedd08cda2185.jpg?fw=1200

Looks like a gremlin & E.T. offspring

Can these mate? For the record, I drove one of those for about a year of high school but it had a 304 V-8 so it wasn't quite as anemic as it looked. Screen-shot-2015-05-08-at-5.46.22-PM.png

• Like 2

http://img.cinemablend.com/filter:scale/quill/9/e/c/2/1/1/9ec21151e69423857a4b969a675fedd08cda2185.jpg?fw=1200

Looks like a gremlin & E.T. offspring

Can these mate? For the record, I drove one of those for about a year of high school but it had a 304 V-8 so it wasn't quite as anemic as it looked. http://blog.consumerguide.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/05/Screen-shot-2015-05-08-at-5.46.22-PM.png

Ahh, the ‘ol gremlins

• Like 2

Flies.

Though moths is a close second.

Cockroaches have to be the worst. But flies seem to be more prevalent.

I remember this girl when I was a kid who was riding her bicycle (apparently) with her mouth open. Well, a fly flew right in there and she swallowed it. She cried for like an hour :LOL:

Flies.

Though moths is a close second.

Cockroaches have to be the worst. But flies seem to be more prevalent.

I remember this girl when I was a kid who was riding her bicycle (apparently) with her mouth open. Well, a fly flew right in there and she swallowed it. She cried for like an hour :LOL:

Cripes!