2020 Masters (at last)

IbanezJem

How is Tiger Woods doing?

It`s supposed to be Moving Day, where Tiger roars through the field but he hasn`t budged an inch from -4 whilst a few have disappeared into silly numbers like -10 or better, with Johnson currently at -14. Quality field though, no doubt about that, so should be a fine Sunday.

It`s supposed to be Moving Day, where Tiger roars through the field but he hasn`t budged an inch from -4 whilst a few have disappeared into silly numbers like -10 or better, with Johnson currently at -14. Quality field though, no doubt about that, so should be a fine Sunday.

DJ shot -7 to get to 16-under, a five-shotlead currently. A Sunday meltdown from him is unlikely.
  • Like 1

DJ shot -7 to get to 16-under, a five-shotlead currently. A Sunday meltdown from him is unlikely.

Nothing against DJ, but I hope somehow he comes back to the field. It's like all of the drama has been sucked out of this thing. I also hope he doesn't get to -20 by the 72nd, I'm not exactly sure why, but I think I'd find it depressing.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Nothing against DJ, but I hope somehow he comes back to the field. It's like all of the drama has been sucked out of this thing. I also hope he doesn't get to -20 by the 72nd, I'm not exactly sure why, but I think I'd find it depressing.

Same here. DJ is ridiculously talented and often dominant, but it's hard for me to root for him. Too robotic or something. Besides, there are too many Dustins and Justins with vanilla last names like Thomas and Johnson on the PGA tour.

• Like 3

Same here. DJ is ridiculously talented and often dominant, but it's hard for me to root for him. Too robotic or something. Besides, there are too many Dustins and Justins with vanilla last names like Thomas and Johnson on the PGA tour.

Don't get me wrong, I just want him to come back to the field. If families are allowed at the course there would be worse things than a reprise of this post tournament scene, from when I believe he won the US Open (but does it really matter...)after a victory.

http://1v1d1e1lmiki1lgcvx32p49h8fe.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/20160620001266441109-original.jpg

• Like 3

Yep.
  • Like 1

A septuple bogey (on 12) is going to be hard to overcome.

• Like 1

A septuple bogey (on 12) is going to be hard to overcome.

That sucked. I was on the phone at the time and talked my uninterested friend through the ordeal.
  • Like 1

DJ with a 5-stroke lead at -20.

Zzzzzz...

Yep. Booooooring.

My reaction as well, but watching the postgame festivities has changed my view of DJ a bit. He's genuinely touched by winning this thing, to the point where he's having trouble getting the words out -- not robotic at all. And I didn't realize this was only his second win in a Major. Hard to believe with all the tournaments he's won, with all the times he's made it look easy.

DJ with a 5-stroke lead at -20.

Zzzzzz...

Yep. Booooooring.

My reaction as well, but watching the postgame festivities has changed my view of DJ a bit. He's genuinely touched by winning this thing, to the point where he's having trouble getting the words out -- not robotic at all. And I didn't realize this was only his second win in a Major. Hard to believe with all the tournaments he's won, with all the times he's made it look easy.

Can't wait to see that interview. The guy is a phenom, to crush the field like he did. I'm happy for him.
  • Like 1