10 members have voted

1. 1. What Annoys You The Most?

• All living things and living objects.
    • Bullying.
    • Cliffhangers in books and movies.
    • Dumb people... go away!!!
    • Hypocrites.
    • Karens.
    • Liars... and I want to light their pants on fire!
    • Mosquitoes... and almost any other insect.
    • Prejudice.
    • Politics... but let's not discuss it here much.
    • Rain, but mostly when I am having outdoor activities, etc.
    • Sexists...
    • Social Media.
    • THIS FORUM!!!!
    • Wrist pain.
    • Other (please specify).

I am basically making a new (but also kinda different) thread, and this time it's not too mushy, and I am adding different things too.

If you want the original thread, here it is:

http://www.therushfo...angry-the-most/

Edited by _hi_water._

Not just bad drivers, but drivers who don't know even the most basic traffic laws. Red flashing light where there is normally a typical traffic light? Do I stop, slow down, or just keep going? Really simple stuff and too many idiots seem to have no idea.
  • Like 2

Kamala Harris slept her way to the top. She had an affair with a married man who launched her career. She is hardly a role model for young women.

I don't know how Reese Witherspoon-- a woman whose 1st husband cheated on her-- can support someone like that.

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

All those topics and no mention of the creeping, insidious menace that is Male Pattern Baldness :facepalm:

:LOL:

As a dude less than a couple of years from half a century who willingly and regularly shaves his head without the threat of MPB looming, I say to just chop it all off if it bothers you. Better to be shaved than have spots of hair here and there with MPB annoying you daily.

• Like 1

All those topics and no mention of the creeping, insidious menace that is Male Pattern Baldness :facepalm:

As a dude less than a couple of years from half a century who willingly and regularly shaves his head without the threat of MPB looming, I say to just chop it all off if it bothers you. Better to be shaved than have spots of hair here and there with MPB annoying you daily.

I`m not quite there yet, but there seems to be a race backwards for my hairline this year! I blame all the worry of 2020 :| Edited by IbanezJem

I`m not quite there yet, but there seems to be a race backwards for my hairline this year! I blame all the worry of 2020 :|

Yeah there’s been plenty of 2020 crap to make an entire universe of men go bald!

• Like 1

Not just bad drivers, but drivers who don't know even the most basic traffic laws. Red flashing light where there is normally a typical traffic light? Do I stop, slow down, or just keep going? Really simple stuff and too many idiots seem to have no idea.

I gotta agree with FG on this one. Nothing makes my blood boil faster than stupidity on the road because it's so dangerous to others. Plus it's even scarier when I'm on the motorcycle and I have nothing around me but air, no steel, no nothing but air.

I gotta agree with FG on this one. Nothing makes my blood boil faster than stupidity on the road because it's so dangerous to others. Plus it's even scarier when I'm on the motorcycle and I have nothing around me but air, no steel, no nothing but air.

Add me here. Not just for all the no driving mofo's here in South FL, but the dumb asses who feel driving is a right instead of a licensed privelige. Dangerous on all counts. Fair amount of motorcyclists here, but I mostly hear rather than see them. I live close to the Florida Turnpike, and at 2 or 3 in the morning I'll hear somebody with their wound up crotch rocket whine by.

People using the name "Karen" to mock others.

It's annoying, it's childish and it's very disrespectful towards the many women and girls named Karen.

• Like 3

dumb people, though i feel like that can be used as an umbrella term. i’ve worked in customer service for 5 years and im already fed up with dumb people, karens, etc.
  • Like 1

Kamala Harris slept her way to the top. She had an affair with a married man who launched her career. She is hardly a role model for young women.

I don't know how Reese Witherspoon-- a woman whose 1st husband cheated on her-- can support someone like that.

Those are just internet rumors . . . but the SOCN thread is probably a better place for actual candidate discussions . :codger:

Edited by blueschica

If someone slept their way to the top and it took them until they were in their 50s to get there then they didn't sleep with the right people.

• Like 2

These posts back-to-back made my day.

It's annoying, it's childish and it's very disrespectful towards the many women and girls named Karen.

dumb people, though i feel like that can be used as an umbrella term. i’ve worked in customer service for 5 years and im already fed up with dumb people, karens, etc.

• Like 2

Those are just internet rumors . . .

Don't let that get in the way of some good old fashioned propaganda, hate and stereotyping. Amirite Krystal?

It’s almost as if people don’t read through the entire thread. ;)

• Like 2

It’s almost as if people don’t read through the entire thread. ;)

I was so tempted post an ironic "Lighten up Francis", but thought the better of it. :P