Sir Thomas Sean Connery (1930-2020)

Principled Man

Although I`m a child of the Roger Moore era, Connery seemed a more brutal and rakish Bond, closer to Fleming`s version and of course he appeared in a host of other great films. RIP Sean.
  • Like 4

darby-sean-connery-2.jpg

Sean-Connery3-664x442-c-center.jpg

4460e1173b2884219cc5c17fa2b776c3.jpg

MV5BOTBlMjlkZTktNTM3OC00OWYwLWExYmUtMDkwYjM5ZWI2ZDMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyNDQ2NjI@._V1_UX666_CR0,0,666,666_AL_.jpg

http://earnthis.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/indiana_jones_last_crusade_ford_and_connery.jpg

• Like 6

Shit. What a loss. I guess 2020’s not done yet.

In my state, we get an extra hour of it tonight! :rage:

• Like 2

Shit. What a loss. I guess 2020’s not done yet.

In my state, we get an extra hour of it tonight! :rage:

Oh, is it that useless time change again?

Yes. Obsolete, antiquated traditions die hard in this country.

• Like 2

Although I`m a child of the Roger Moore era, Connery seemed a more brutal and rakish Bond, closer to Fleming`s version and of course he appeared in a host of other great films. RIP Sean.

Sean was offered to play for Manchester United for 25 pounds a week, but decided to stay an actor instead. He also switched his alliance from Celtic to Rangers, when Celtic refused to give him free tickets to a game. R.I.P. :rose:
  • Like 3

RIP, Sir Connery. :rose: He was our original, and to me still the best Bond. I watched those movies so many times growing up and then with my kids as well. I also loved him in the Untouchables- "That's the Chicago way!" A sad loss.
  • Like 6

RIP, Sir Connery. :rose: He was our original, and to me still the best Bond. I watched those movies so many times growing up and then with my kids as well. I also loved him in the Untouchables- "That's the Chicago way!" A sad loss.

Billy Drago died a year ago oddly enough. Love when Costner gets revenge on him.

"DID HE SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THAT!?"

• Like 2

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. He was a great, and an awesome, and amazing actor, who could portray any types of characters, and did appear in really good movies. To the movie industry, and world, what a devastating loss it is. He is going to be, and will be missed. My sincere condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Sean. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

James Bond, The Untouchables, Highlander, and Jeopardy. RIP Sean.

Anal bum cover! :haz:

Say hi to "Turd Ferguson" for us, sir.

"I'll take The Rapist for $100."
  • Like 2