And Now, For Something Random - Top 10 Rush Songs By Classic Album Review (Additional Poll)

_hi_water._

13 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favorite Song That Is In This Dude's List?

• By-Tor And The Snow Dog
    • A Farewell To Kings
    • Cygnus X-1: Book 1 - The Voyage
    • Cygnus X-1: Book 2 - Hemispheres
    • Entre Nous
    • Limelight
    • Witch Hunt
    • Subdivisions
    • Emotion Detector
    • Time Stand Still
    • The Garden

Some interesting choices and clearly very personal ones to the reviewer.

To bring up an 'old chestnut' ...... no Xanadu??? .... It would be in my top 3 never mind top 10 (well actually No. 1). But I know some of you TRF members don't rate it ... eh? _hi_water._???!!! lol!!

Of this list I would pick Cygnus X-1 Book 1 as my first choice.

A nice, well rationalised and thoughtful review all the same.

To bring up an 'old chestnut' ...... no Xanadu??? .... It would be in my top 3 never mind top 10 (well actually No. 1). But I know some of you TRF members don't rate it ... eh? _hi_water._???!!! lol!!

Well, _hi_water and me. My "Xanadu" - best song, can`t understand why anyone wouldn`t have as their favourite etc. - is Natural Science. As for this list, none of them would be on my Top 10. And I picked Cygnus X-1 Book 2 lol. We have a fundamental disagreement about the value of AFTK :bump:
  • Like 1

I love Xanadu. Top 30 probably... but jeez it drives me nuts when I see it crack almost every Top 5 list lol
  • Like 1

Well, _hi_water and me. My "Xanadu" - best song, can`t understand why anyone wouldn`t have as their favourite etc. - is Natural Science. As for this list, none of them would be on my Top 10. And I picked Cygnus X-1 Book 2 lol. We have a fundamental disagreement about the value of AFTK :bump:

:facepalm:
  • Like 1

I love Xanadu. Top 30 probably... but jeez it drives me nuts when I see it crack almost every Top 5 list lol

Hehehe yeah, i know! .... IbanezJem just got at me about it also ........ This could be the start of the Xanadu backlash lol!!!

Hehehe yeah, i know! .... IbanezJem just got at me about it also ........ This could be the start of the Xanadu backlash lol!!!

Xanadu backlash? No way. One of the greatest songs of all time, easy. Top 3 Rush tunes for me.

• Like 1

Xanadu backlash? No way. One of the greatest songs of all time, easy. Top 3 Rush tunes for me.

:dweez: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :7up:
  • Like 1