New Audio Receiver Ideas

pjbear05

My old video and audio devices utilized RCA type plugs and jacks that I would hook up to my old audio receiver. But nowadays everything is utilizing HTML plugs and jacks.

Do single to dual HTML cords exist (separate plugs for video and audio), and is there a reasonably priced audio receiver that accepts both RCA and HTML plug ins? I want to retain my old stereo speakers, which work fine. Thanks in advance!

My old video and audio devices utilized RCA type plugs and jacks that I would hook up to my old audio receiver. But nowadays everything is utilizing HTML plugs and jacks.

Do single to dual HTML cords exist (separate plugs for video and audio), and is there a reasonably priced audio receiver that accepts both RCA and HTML plug ins? I want to retain my old stereo speakers, which work fine. Thanks in advance!

"Reasonably priced" is subjective but the Sony STRDH590 is pretty highly rated and about $280 at Best Buy and maybe other places. It has HDMI and RCA but I've never seen separate audio and video HDMI. The reason that was developed is because it carries both signals in one cable. Sony receiver
  • Like 1