• 7/10. Decent/Okay.
    • 6/10. Guilty Pleasure.
    • 5/10. Meh.
    • 4/10. Forgettable.
    • 3/10. Bad.
    • 2/10. Terrible.
    • 1/10. Abysmal.
    • -/10. Not worth my time!

From Vapor Trails, "Nocturne" has been my favorite. The three consecutive string song combination of "Nocturne", "Freeze (Part IV of "Fear")", and "Out of the Cradle" ends Vapor Trails on a positive, and high note. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's not a bad track .... I would give it a seven as the tag 'decent/okay' seems like a good description. Edited by zepphead

I voted Forgettable because I honestly don't remember it. (I know, I'm not in the running for the "Rush Fan of the Year" award. :LOL:) Most Rush albums I listen to from beginning to end because they are a great experience that way.

On Vapor Trails I mostly play it in the car and skip around. I usually go from Sweet Miracle to Out Of The Cradle because I like both of those so much. I just relistened to Nocturne now in case I was missing something but it didn't really grab me, so a 4.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I wanted to like it. Tried to force myself to like it. Jammed it in my brain. But nope, it's bad like most of the album it's on... Edited by Pressure/Hopenosis