Chemistry vs. Chain Lightning

_hi_water._

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Song Is Better?

Chain Lightning is my favorite song on Presto, and after the tragedy Neil suffered later on I always felt the song even deeper (I relate to the shared experience with your child as they learn something wonderful for the first time).

Chemistry is my least favorite on Signals.

I don't dislike Chemistry, but this is a very easy win for Chain Lightning.

• Like 1

I find Chemistry to be pretty dull. Chain Lightning is a nice upbeat tune and I enjoy the lyrics and sentiment.

I like the verses in Chemistry ("Signal transmitted...") but the rest of the song, not so much. Chain Lightning could have benefited from a heavier guitar and bass sound (like a lot of their songs from that era), but overall it's slightly better song than Chemistry so it gets the nod.

I find Chemistry to be pretty dull. Chain Lightning is a nice upbeat tune and I enjoy the lyrics and sentiment.

I like the verses in Chemistry ("Signal transmitted...") but the rest of the song, not so much. Chain Lightning could have benefited from a heavier guitar and bass sound (like a lot of their songs from that era), but overall it's slightly better song than Chemistry so it gets the nod.

:ebert:

I play Presto with the bass cranked and it helps.

I enjoy Chemistry more; Neil, Alex and Geddy trying to explain their own feelings towards each other is kind of sweet.

Never thought about that... this alone makes this song better than Chain Lightning. Changing my vote. :goodone:
  • Like 1

I enjoy Chemistry more; Neil, Alex and Geddy trying to explain their own feelings towards each other is kind of sweet.

Never thought about that... this alone makes this song better than Chain Lightning. Changing my vote. :goodone:

You can`t rule out the possibility that I`ve totally misinterpreted the song, of course.