treeduck

481 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)

15 members, 461 guests, 5 anonymous users

I'd say 70% of those guests are spambots. And only 3-7 of them will make accounts here each day.

Spambots on YouTube are worse, just to let you know. But I guess that's kinda irrelevant :/

I'd say 70% of those guests are spambots. And only 3-7 of them will make accounts here each day.

Spambots on YouTube are worse, just to let you know. But I guess that's kinda irrelevant :/

Correct. That is irrelevant. ;)

• Like 2

I was on a thread me and Cyclonus X-1 went back and forth on, and there was me (anonymous user) and 17 guests, Yeah it's probably bots...
  • Like 1

So our traditional laws of hospitality towards house guests can be ignored? We can be rude and insulting all we want? :D

• Like 2

So our traditional laws of hospitality towards house guests can be ignored? We can be rude and insulting all we want? :D

Those spambot accounts never become activated, so we don't have the chance to be rude to them. :(

• Like 2

So when I am in a thread at it says "Bing(1)" or "Google(1) - is that a legit searcher or a bot or it depends? Ive seen more of those lately.

Those are bots, but they're legit bots. They're mining each of our threads, which is why you can do a search for a certain Rush topic on Google or Bing and if we posted about it, we'll be in the results list. And because we've been around for 16 years, we're usually at the top.

• Like 4

So when I am in a thread at it says "Bing(1)" or "Google(1) - is that a legit searcher or a bot or it depends? Ive seen more of those lately.

Those are bots, but they're legit bots. They're mining each of our threads, which is why you can do a search for a certain Rush topic on Google or Bing and if we posted about it, we'll be in the results list. And because we've been around for 16 years, we're usually at the top.

We rule!

• Like 3

We rule!

:ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

Where else would we be? :cool:

We rule!

Yep, we can’t be topped by those below. Don’t even try.

zNndwja.gif

Edited by invisible airwave

I wonder that myself, because Bing is what the Amazon Fire tablets, like what I'm on, use as a default browser.

We rule!

This is what was in my head:

and that's how I found this forum :LOL:

We rule!

This is what was in my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHPpy6osK4

Deep faking his roles with Christopher Plummer rules even more.