• Need Your Loving Tonight
    • Crazy Little Thing Called Love
    • Rock It (Prime Jive)
    • Don't Try Suicide
    • Sail Away Sweet Sister
    • Coming Soon
    • Save Me
    • A Human Body

From Queen's the Game, my favorite song has been "Save Me". I've liked the whole c.d., and album. Edited by Derek19

Not a particularly good album - i would choose the opener Play The Game closely followed by Save Me.

Indeed. It's not particularly good...it's great!

Dragon Attack is my fav track.

• Like 1

Favorite is Save Me, my 10th favorite Queen song ever. Followed closely by Play The Game, Dragon Attack, and Another One Bites The Dust. All of side one is excellent, but side two really drags in places, including my least favorite Queen song ever: Coming Soon.
  • Like 1

Favorite is Save Me, my 10th favorite Queen song ever. Followed closely by Play The Game, Dragon Attack, and Another One Bites The Dust. All of side one is excellent, but side two really drags in places, including my least favorite Queen song ever: Coming Soon.

Which Queen song do you think is the heaviest metal Queen song of all??

Ogre Battle or Son And Daughter.

• Like 1

Did you notice they're using Brighton Rock for the latest Microsoft Surfaces commercials? Just the guitar part.

• Like 1

A Human Body is not on the album. That's a bonus track from later deluxe editions.

ah well, might as well include it anyways

I mean it's your poll, but The Game is one of the few Queen albums I don't have the deluxe version of since I found it on vinyl at a flea market years ago, so A Human Body really does not belong in a poll about best track on the album in my opinion. Same as Feelings Feelings doesn't belong in the NOTW poll, same as I Go Crazy shouldn't be included in the future poll for The Works.

Did you notice they're using Brighton Rock for the latest Microsoft Surfaces commercials? Just the guitar part.

I don't watch enough tv to notice that, but that makes me happy I think.

I don't watch enough tv to notice that, but that makes me happy I think.

It's an annoying one though. Mind you 99.9% of them are annoying.

• Like 1

Stone Cold Crazy :huh:

:LOL: I voted for Coming Soon. Great little rock tune with a good guitar solo. Straight-forward, simple, and rocking. Love Roger Taylor's stuff.

:LOL: I voted for Coming Soon. Great little rock tune with a good guitar solo. Straight-forward, simple, and rocking. Love Roger Taylor's stuff.

:yes:
  • Like 1