• Spread Your Wings
    • Fight From The Inside
    • Get Down, Make Love
    • Sleeping On The Sidewalk
    • Who Needs You
    • It's Late
    • My Melancholy Blues
    • Feelings Feelings

I've always found this a very weak Queen album, probably the weakest of all. It has two great songs, that are so well known it's ridiculous, and a bunch of filler songs. It's like 12 inch single padded out with studio outtakes.

We are the Champions take this easily.

I've always found this a very weak Queen album, probably the weakest of all. It has two great songs, that are so well known it's ridiculous, and a bunch of filler songs. It's like 12 inch single padded out with studio outtakes.

The weakest? Weaker than Hot Space?

• Like 1

From Queen's News of the World, my favorite song has been "It's Late". I've liked the whole c.d., and album. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Yeah, Hot Space has Under Pressure, Las Palabras de Amor, Staying Power, Back Chat, Put Out the Fire, Cool Cat, not the best bunch of songs ever but more than enough to beat the collection on News of the World.

Yeah, Hot Space has Under Pressure, Las Palabras de Amor, Staying Power, Back Chat, Put Out the Fire, Cool Cat, not the best bunch of songs ever but more than enough to beat the collection on News of the World.

I just disagree with this on so many levels.

• Like 1

Well that's up to you.

Well that's up to you.

treeduck you realize that you got one of the most controversial opinions on Queen's NOTW, right?

Well that's up to you.

treeduck you realize that you got one of the most controversial opinions on Queen's NOTW, right?

What I said is what I said, two good songs and a bunch of filler tracks.

Well that's up to you.

What about It's Late? Sheer Heart Attack? My Melancholy Blues?

Well that's up to you.

What about It's Late? Sheer Heart Attack? My Melancholy Blues?

Meh.

This post is an epic swing and a miss. :P
  • Like 3

This post is an epic swing and a miss. :P

:hail: