PAT!!!! NEW ACCEPT ALBUM COMING SOON!!! New Single Called "The Undertaker!" Video Will Be Released On October 2, 2020!!

RUSHHEAD666

Pat!!!

Ok!!! I am totally excited today!!!

I just found out that ACCEPT has a new album coming out!!!

"The Undertaker" video to be released on October 2nd! I can't wait!!

If you go to their website you can pre-order three different 7 inch vinyl records of the upcoming single.

Also for you ACCEPTHEADS Gaby Hoffmann, of course Wolf's wife is no longer the manager of the band.

They have a new group at the helm.

Of course I am sure all of you Accept Freaks know that Gaby wrote all the lyrics for the "Balls To The Wall" record. EPIC!!!!! Pun intended get it? Epic/CBS Records? lol

Anyway I am super pumped!!!!!!

ACCEPT RULES!!!!!!!

They are my third favorite band on the Earth:

RUSH

VAN HALEN (Roth)

ACCEPT

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Accept is one of those bands that have had a real renaissance at the back end of their career, a bit like Priest.

I'll get this album for sure. Cool title.

Jonny!!!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!!! Dude! I'm in love! You've know me for so many years!! You know the shit and darkness I went through with Wendy!!!! 7 years buddy of a wicked divorce, healing and then dating again for five fukkin years!!! She's incredible dude!!!!

I can't wait for October 2nd!!! Kind of funny I'm taking my girlfriend back up to Napa Ca for the weekend on that day!! Super Pumped Jonny!!!!!

Miss you!

IN ROCK WE TRUST!!!!!!

• Like 1

Pat!!!

Ok!!! I am totally excited today!!!

I just found out that ACCEPT has a new album coming out!!!

"The Undertaker" video to be released on October 2nd! I can't wait!!

If you go to their website you can pre-order three different 7 inch vinyl records of the upcoming single.

Also for you ACCEPTHEADS Gaby Hoffmann, of course Wolf's wife is no longer the manager of the band.

They have a new group at the helm.

Of course I am sure all of you Accept Freaks know that Gaby wrote all the lyrics for the "Balls To The Wall" record. EPIC!!!!! Pun intended get it? Epic/CBS Records? lol

Anyway I am super pumped!!!!!!

ACCEPT RULES!!!!!!!

They are my third favorite band on the Earth:

RUSH

VAN HALEN (Roth)

ACCEPT

Yeah I know I saw this yesterday. I think the album might be out in the new year.

I wonder what it would sound like. All their albums sound so different from each other...NOT!!!!!

Just kidding, they're amazingly solid. Looking forward to this release.

What did you say were your favourite Alice Cooper albums Rod?

• Like 1

Earl, how are your daughters doing?

Thank you for asking my dear friend!

Zoe and some of her friends took an Uber to Napa today. Several wine tastings today. She isn't home yet. I hope she isn't smashed!

I am very proud of Zo. She applied to 20 colleges around the country for her Physical Therapy Doctrine. She will be a doctor in 3.2 years!

She just had a virtual interview with Delaware. The number one PT college in the country.

She also just got an interview from DUKE!!!

USC also contacted Zo to let her know her application is under review.

I am so proud Lorraine!!!

Skylar I don't see much. She's with her mom all the time but we still communicate.

Sky is getting a sewing machine from me for her 20th birthday.

Sky is an interim for a bikini company and she is designing swimwear. She might start making swimsuits soon.

She will go to New York and hopefully follow her fashion design dreams and write for Vogue.

Crazy eh???

I hit two homers Lorraine! Well so far.

I take nothing for granted and thank my lucky stars everyday.

I took my parents out for dinner last night to meet Lisa. It was safe outdoor dining with masks when not eating or drinking.

We had a blast!!!

My mom and dad adore Lisa!

One day at a time! I know this, however as ACCEPT would say I'm "HEAD OVER HEELS!" LOL!

Love that this is on an ACCEPT Thread!!!

RUSHHEAD OVER HEELS!!!!

Cheers!

• Like 3

Zoe and some of her friends took an Uber to Napa today. Several wine tastings today. She isn't home yet. I hope she isn't smashed!

I am very proud of Zo. She applied to 20 colleges around the country for her Physical Therapy Doctrine. She will be a doctor in 3.2 years!

She just had a virtual interview with Delaware. The number one PT college in the country.

Skylar I don't see much. She's with her mom all the time but we still communicate.

Sky is an interim for a bikini company and she is designing swimwear. She might start making swimsuits soon.

She will go to New York and hopefully follow her fashion design dreams and write for Vogue.

Crazy eh???

I took my parents out for dinner last night to meet Lisa. It was safe outdoor dining with masks when not eating or drinking.

We had a blast!!!

One day at a time! I know this, however as ACCEPT would say I'm "HEAD OVER HEELS!" LOL!

RUSHHEAD OVER HEELS!!!!

Cheers!

Earl, you are a very fortunate man. You have a lot, an awful lot, to be grateful for.

• Like 3

Crazy eh???

We had a blast!!!

RUSHHEAD OVER HEELS!!!!

Cheers!

Earl, you are a very fortunate man. You have a lot, an awful lot, to be grateful for.

Thank you Lorraine. I am consciously aware. I take nothing for granted.

I am a "Fortunate Son."

Love,

CCR

• Like 3

My God, these guys have been around for a looooong time!

I remember when I worked in a record shop, we stocked the first album (women holding a chainsaw on the cover).

That wasn't yesterday!! ..... I was attending Uni at the time!!

I still have a vinyl copy knocking about the attic somewhere.

• Like 1

I wonder what it would sound like. All their albums sound so different from each other...NOT!!!!!

Funny Fella! Get an interview with Wolf!

I did a quick one with him in 2018. He was really cool.

• Like 1

What did you say were your favourite Alice Cooper albums Rod?

I don't know his discography in enough detail to pick a favorite.

• Like 2

My God, these guys have been around for a looooong time!

I remember when I worked in a record shop, we stocked the first album (women holding a chainsaw on the cover).

That wasn't yesterday!! ..... I was attending Uni at the time!!

I still have a vinyl copy knocking about the attic somewhere.

An excellent Accept memory!!! My first Accept memory was when I was a freshman in high school. A friend of mine knew that I was a Rush and a Metalhead and he showed me his Accept "Breaker" cassette at school.

He put it in his Walkman and I heard "Son Of A Bitch" for the first time. I instantly fell in love.

That afternoon after school I raced on my bike to Rasputin Records and I found "Breaker" on cassette! It was a German import on Brain Records. I was happy because the UK vinyl and cassette pressings had the edited clean version of "Son Of A Bitch." The German Record Company Brain was the real deal.

I listened To "Breaker" all night. Totally was addicted to that record. Now I am 52 years young and here are my top three records of all time:

HEMIPSHERES

BREAKER

INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY

Some things never change!!! I never will!!!!!!

• Like 1

Funny Fella! Get an interview with Wolf!

I did a quick one with him in 2018. He was really cool.

Thanks brother for sending me that interview. Can't wait to hear it! I met Wolf and his wife on the Sunset Strip before the gig. They are sooooooo nice!!!

Heck I met everyone in Accept after the gig. Peter and Mark were also awesome!!! I LOVE ACCEPT!!!!!!!!!!

I met UDO a few times too. Very funny guy. So fun!!!!

• Like 1

When Udo released his second to last album, we booked an interview with him as well, but we messed up the time zones...he was in Russia doing who knows what, and we calculated the time zone assuming he was in Germany. When I called him for our interview, our slot had already passed. Oh well...

When Udo released his second to last album, we booked an interview with him as well, but we messed up the time zones...he was in Russia doing who knows what, and we calculated the time zone assuming he was in Germany. When I called him for our interview, our slot had already passed. Oh well...

Oh wow Rod that sucks!!!! Sorry you missed that slot. Perhaps one day in the future!!

• Like 1

Earl will be pleased to know that I did an interview with Wolf Hoffmann yesterday. We spoke about the new album, about having her wife collaborating with the band, his love of Flying V's, covid, having three guitars in the lineup and much more.
  • Like 1