Shows you know are trash but you watch anyway

driventotheedge

Kobra Kai.

Critics love that show to be honest. Look at it's Rotten Tomatoes rating.

It's still trash, though. With its goofy stereotypes, predictable plotlines, and over the top anti-PC content, Kobra Kai is irresistibly endearing trash tv.

critics are dumb. end of story :LOL:

can't even float, just stand on the shore and wave at the boat.
  • Like 2

I had a good laugh when I watched the original 90210 series. I noticed that none of those actors are perfect, except maybe Brian Austin Green. Most people have flaws. Some are more obvious than others. Edited by Krystal

I see trailers for this show everyday and it seems so frikken stupid.

I don't watch it but a lot of people on reddit seem to enjoy it for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ycTWjD4Bg8

I see trailers for this show everyday and it seems so frikken stupid.

I don't watch it but a lot of people on reddit seem to enjoy it for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ycTWjD4Bg8

It's not showing. What show is it?

This thread should ooze to the top since it's the Grand Finale of the King of Trash TV, the Bachelorette. I'd be watching, but the roofclaim.com Boca Raton Bowl is on.

Kobra Kai.

It's still trash, though. With its goofy stereotypes, predictable plotlines, and over the top anti-PC content, Kobra Kai is irresistibly endearing trash tv.

critics are dumb. end of story :lol:

Really? I mean they hated Rush in 70s.......80s.........90s..........how dumb were they then?

<end sarcasm>

RS hated Zeppelin at first. I remember Scott Stapp using that as a response to the bad reviews Creed got.

As for Creed, their early songs are tolerable not as bad as Nickelback and Trapt and I'll leave it at that.

Besides you, I’ve never heard anyone whether here or in the real world mention Trapt. Just sayin’

Kobra Kai.

critics are dumb. end of story :lol:

Really? I mean they hated Rush in 70s.......80s.........90s..........how dumb were they then?

<end sarcasm>

RS hated Zeppelin at first. I remember Scott Stapp using that as a response to the bad reviews Creed got.

As for Creed, their early songs are tolerable not as bad as Nickelback and Trapt and I'll leave it at that.

Besides you, I’ve never heard anyone whether here or in the real world mention Trapt. Just sayin’

You are lucky. That damn Headstrong song was hard to escape from in 2003 like that Hoobastank power ballad a year later. I watched a lot of Fuse back then because they at least played rock music back then unlike MTV. It was worth suffering through butt rock to hear better bands like White Stripes and Queens Of The Stone Age. I actually got into Muse because of them playing Time Is Running Out a lot.

Edited by invisible airwave

Trash = any of the Real Housewives series.

I watch NY, NJ, Dallas. Those I can actually stomach. The others are even worse.

These people are unreal

I wish I had their "problems"

and they all look like derivatives of the Karstupians and are just as empty, but

sometimes I like junk tv to enjoy my chips and salsa...

Two and a Half Men. Charlie Sheen is such a train wreck and basically plays himself, but he is hilarious.

My wife and I love that sitcom! Not as good when Ashton took over.

That's 70's show is another we love...

• Like 2