Shows you know are trash but you watch anyway

driventotheedge

Ink Master. It stopped being about tattoos long ago (if it ever was) and Is just about the personalities and ongoing feuds but I end up watching it anyway at times! I never really liked Dave Navarro, either. Go figure! :P
  • Like 1

Big Bang Theory

I think the show was really good up through season five. After that it turned into a bunch of rom-com garbage.

Most of my friends find the humor either unfunny or offensive. I tend to find it either worth a chuckle or unfortunately offensive. At any rate I'm told by many that it's garbage, but my family tends to enjoy it, especially Sheldon.

• Like 1

Big Bang Theory

I think the show was really good up through season five. After that it turned into a bunch of rom-com garbage.

Most of my friends find the humor either unfunny or offensive. I tend to find it either worth a chuckle or unfortunately offensive. At any rate I'm told by many that it's garbage, but my family tends to enjoy it, especially Sheldon.

What do people find offensive about it?

Big Bang Theory

Lots of things. Indian stereotypes, female stereotypes, nerd stereotypes...the list just goes on.

For me it's Storage Wars. I know some of the stuff they find is planted and some of the conflicts are fake but I can't help it, I like it. How about you?

Hehehe .... i have to admit ... I have watched the odd episode or two!!

Good Bones

Home Town

Beach Front Bargain Hunt

Million Dollar Listing: New York

My wife makes me watch a lot of HGTV.

All my choices are quality programming.

• Like 1

south-park-s07e11c13-repopulation-time-4x3.jpg?width=100%&height=100%&quality=0.8

South Park trash? Never!

Could not agree more. The ginger episode was brilliant, a fantastic commentary on our intolerance for anyone different than ourselves without the need to use race. And btw, I was a ginger before I got gray. So does turning gray mean I finally got a soul? Lol

• Like 2

Good Bones

Home Town

Beach Front Bargain Hunt

Million Dollar Listing: New York

My wife makes me watch a lot of HGTV.

All my choices are quality programming.

Me too. Add Love It or Lust It to that list.

south-park-s07e11c13-repopulation-time-4x3.jpg?width=100%&height=100%&quality=0.8

South Park trash? Never!

Classy trash!! :rfl:

Trash that makes solid points in its episodes. I love how it pokes fun and hypocrites no matter what party, gender, religion they are especially in the movie when Kyle’s “big fat bitch” mom is ok with violence yet hates naughty words. It triggered that Scientology nutcase midget who runs a lot so that’s good enough for me.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 2

South Park trash? Never!

Trash that makes solid points in its episodes. I love how it pokes fun and hypocrites no matter what party, gender, religion they are especially in the movie when Kyle’s “big fat bitch” mom is ok with violence yet hates naughty words. It triggered that Scientology nutcase midget who runs a lot so that’s good enough for me.

Gloriously un-PC in a world that has gone PC crazy. I am surprised that the 'bleeding hearts' haven't gotten it banned, and all past episodes erased from existence.

Big Bang Theory

Humor is subjective but I am curious what about the show people think is offensive? I mean in comparison to everything else that is and ever was on television, I think BBT was pretty benign.

Big Bang Theory

Lots of things. Indian stereotypes, female stereotypes, nerd stereotypes...the list just goes on.

:facepalm:
  • Like 1

South Park trash? Never!

Gloriously un-PC in a world that has gone PC crazy. I am surprised that the 'bleeding hearts' haven't gotten it banned, and all past episodes erased from existence.

I'm an old school anti PC "left of Hitler" like George Carlin and Lewis Black. As a xennial, I know the difference between advocacy for what is wrong and context unlike a lot of millennials who are extreme woke. They believe everything foul is punching down like Andrew Dice Clay and not up like the aforementioned Carlin.

• Like 1