• Wish Them Well
    • The Garden
  3. 3. Own This Album?

• On CD.
    • On Vinyl.
    • On both CD and Vinyl.
    • Planning to get it...
    • Not at this moment...

From this, my top one, two, and three favorite songs have been "the Garden", "Wish Them Well", and "the Wreckers". For the other pick, and choice, and songs mentions are: "the Anarchist", "Clockwork Angels", and "Caravan". I have this on original c.d. For "Clockwork Angels" being only eight years old, it might not seem like it is. Maybe, because it still does sound current. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

So, not to be too much of a d*ck, but there is a forum "Feedback" for polls.

How come the polls are migrating to the main Rush forum?

Only asking, anything Rush is good, in my mind; but, curious :codger:

A final album from the boys and a good one at that!

I will go top and tails here -

Caravan - good strong album opener

The Garden - a very emotional ending (especially in light of things to come) ........ and so the curtain comes down one final time.....

• Like 1

I voted for BU2B on record one and The Garden on record two.

I have this on two vinyl records (one still sealed) on the 2013 Europe reissue pressing.

On CD, I have the standard one bought in store, and then the pre-ordered version (that came with a magazine and a few other things) with a bit nicer package.

Clockwork Angels

The Garden

Both CD and Vinyl

Even though "Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland" wasn't a topic thread, I'll do it in this one because before it could've been a part of "Clockwork Angels". From that, my top one, and two favorite songs have been "Leave that Thing Alone", and "Moto Perpetuo (Featuring Love For Sale)". I have that on original c.d.

Even though "Clockwork Angels Tour" wasn't a topic thread, I'll do it in this one because it was part of "Clockwork Angels". From that, my top nine favorite songs have been "Grand Designs", "the Analog Kid", "Where's My Thing? (Part IV "Gangster of Boats" Trilogy)/Here It Is! (Drum Solo)", "the Anarchist", "the Wreckers", "the Garden", "the Percussor (I) Binary Love Theme (II) Steambanger's Ball (Drum Solo)", "2112", and "Middletown Dreams". I have that on original c.d. Edited by Derek19

Even though "R40: 40th Anniversary Tour Live" wasn't a topic thread, I'll do it in this one. From that, my top three favorite songs have been "Losing It (With electric violin Ben Mink)", "Xanadu", and "the Camera Eye". I have that on original c.d.