You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

You see, if you're five miles out over the English Channel with nothing but sea underneath you, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.

Right, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster, faster...now jump!

You got very good marks. ( 9.8, 9.6, 9.4, 8.7 ) Very good marks. :ebert:

It should send you back to Botty with a big lead.

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake competition.

For breakfast every day, 73 places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.

It's common sense, really. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :bacon:

...that's very good! A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

I wish I had said that, Whistler. :sigh:

Well I think I can help you there Robert, we're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso, Picasso has fallen off.

I'll tell you what you want, mate. You want a bloody photographer! That's you want. Not a bloody creative artist to crease you up.

It's photo time. We're going to invite you to look at photographs of Tony Jacklin, Anthony Barber, Edgar Allan Poe, Katy Boyle, Reginald Maudling, and a loony.

And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:

We'll show you more of that photo later in the program...unless we hear from Blackhawk or Ibanez...

An excerpt from Carl French's latest film. Carl, we're all a little mystified by your claim that your new film stars Marilyn Monroe.

:no: Do you know how old she is? She's 206.

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old!

Quite right. You don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead admin. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.

On a personal note, I'd just like to add my own admiration for you, 73, at what must be, after all, for you, a very difficult time. :rose:

Measure it, blood type it, and isolate it!
  • Like 1

You see, if you're five miles out over the English Channel with nothing but sea underneath you, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.

Right, up on the table, arms out, fingers together, knees bent, head well forward. Now, flap your arms. Go on, flap, faster...faster...faster, faster, faster, faster...now jump!

You got very good marks. ( 9.8, 9.6, 9.4, 8.7 ) Very good marks. :ebert:

It should send you back to Botty with a big lead.

I have just won a Kellogg's Corn Flake competition.

For breakfast every day, 73 places a plate of liver and bacon under his chair, and locks himself in the cupboard.

It's common sense, really. If they can't see you, they can't get you. :bacon:

...that's very good! A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

I wish I had said that, Whistler. :sigh:

Well I think I can help you there Robert, we're getting reports in from the AA that Picasso, Picasso has fallen off.

I'll tell you what you want, mate. You want a bloody photographer! That's you want. Not a bloody creative artist to crease you up.

It's photo time. We're going to invite you to look at photographs of Tony Jacklin, Anthony Barber, Edgar Allan Poe, Katy Boyle, Reginald Maudling, and a loony.

And this is Uncle Ted at the side of the house. :codger:

We'll show you more of that photo later in the program...unless we hear from Blackhawk or Ibanez...

An excerpt from Carl French's latest film. Carl, we're all a little mystified by your claim that your new film stars Marilyn Monroe.

:no: Do you know how old she is? She's 206.

I'm 37. I'm 37, I'm not old!

Quite right. You don't want to come back from Sorrento to a dead admin. It'd be so anticlimactic. Yes, kill it now, that's what I say.

On a personal note, I'd just like to add my own admiration for you, 73, at what must be, after all, for you, a very difficult time. :rose:

Measure it, blood type it, and isolate it!

Can I give you some spit? :spitwater: Sweat? Ear wax?
  • Like 1

You do realise, uh, he has to be, uh,... well, dead,... by the terms of the card, uh, before he donates his liver

Are you trying to tell me my job? :tsk: One more peep out of you and I'll do you for heresy.
  • Like 1

You do realise, uh, he has to be, uh,... well, dead,... by the terms of the card, uh, before he donates his liver

Are you trying to tell me my job? :tsk: One more peep out of you and I'll do you for heresy.

You are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- FOUR counts.

• Like 2

You are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action -- FOUR counts.

They certainly do know the name, they burnt the factory down. The owner is hiding in my bathroom.
  • Like 1

They certainly do know the name, they burnt the factory down. The owner is hiding in my bathroom.

Have you finished in there yet? :eyeroll:
  • Like 1

Aye... we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it... we'd be able to buy that extension to the toilet...
  • Like 1

Aye... we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it... we'd be able to buy that extension to the toilet...

Good Lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! :moon: It's so simple it's brilliant!
  • Like 1

Good Lord! That's the most exciting new idea I've heard in years! :moon: It's so simple it's brilliant!

Unfortunately, before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies, another victim of the need to finish these threads on time.
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, before his pension rights are assured, he catches bronchitis and dies, another victim of the need to finish these threads on time.

Also in Leeds, a local butcher was hanged for defaulting on mortgage repayments. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Also in Leeds, a local butcher was hanged for defaulting on mortgage repayments. :tsk:

The ease of construction, using on-site prefabrication facilities makes cheap housing a reality. The walls of these houses are lined with prestressed asbestos which keeps the house warm and snuggly and ever so safe from the big bad rabbit, who can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house.
  • Like 1

The ease of construction, using on-site prefabrication facilities makes cheap housing a reality. The walls of these houses are lined with prestressed asbestos which keeps the house warm and snuggly and ever so safe from the big bad rabbit, who can scratch and scratch for all he's worth, but he just can't get into Porky's house.

Oh thank you, thank you. You've saved our city! :pussy: But at what cost?
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I'm already married, sir.
  • Like 1

:yes: You divorced her and married me.
  • Like 1

I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.
  • Like 1

I mean, because we are members of the Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, we can wear little rubber devices to prevent issue.

It's a dead loss. We haven't put anyone in a job :hug2: since 1625.
  • Like 1

Well I mean, when I applied for this job I thought I'd get a few decent lines but you end up doing the whole thing.
  • Like 1

Well I mean, when I applied for this job I thought I'd get a few decent lines but you end up doing the whole thing.

That is correct. We were very thrilled and honored when Kirk agreed to play the part, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose. :cool:
  • Like 1

That is correct. We were very thrilled and honored when Kirk agreed to play the part, because a star of his magnitude can pick and choose. :cool:

We honour one of the silver screen's outstanding writer-dentists... writer-directors, Robert Blackhawkrush, who is visiting London to have a tooth out, for the pre-molar, er... premiere of his filling, film next Toothday... Tuesday.
  • Like 1

We honour one of the silver screen's outstanding writer-dentists... writer-directors, Robert Blackhawkrush, who is visiting London to have a tooth out, for the pre-molar, er... premiere of his filling, film next Toothday... Tuesday.

That came out a bit glib, didn't it? :hockeygoon:
  • Like 1

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part.
  • Like 1

Fine, sir, he said between clenched teeth knowing full well it was a most unrewarding part.

Do the bit about "Alas poor Yorick." :joker:
  • Like 1