You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

As a matter of fact, she`s very fond of Cricket :ebert:

V.E. Simon, who offered no resistance to this delivery... :whipgirl:

Sh! Almost motionless. We have to take his food out to him.

What's for afters? :cheerleader: Strawberry tart?

I mean, be fair, I mean, I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean, well, perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there? It's a free country. I mean if I want to eat a squirrel now and again, that's me own business, innit?

Thank you for listening and thank you for a lovely supper. :drool:

Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding. Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.
  • Like 1

I mean, be fair, I mean, I don't eat squirrels do I? I mean, well, perhaps I do one or two but there's no law against that, is there? It's a free country. I mean if I want to eat a squirrel now and again, that's me own business, innit?

Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding. Goodnight. Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.

What's happening, Vera? I distinctly heard a Mexican rhythm combo. :guitar: :guitar:
  • Like 1

What's happening, Vera? I distinctly heard a Mexican rhythm combo. :guitar: :guitar:

Oh dear, I'm not supposed to go mad till 1800!
  • Like 1

Here is Chief Inspector Jean-Paul Zatapathique with the winning song once again. :P
  • Like 1

Here is Chief Inspector Jean-Paul Zatapathique with the winning song once again. :P

He's a small man about this high with a high-pitched voice.
  • Like 1

Excuse me sir, but why the funny voice? :geddy:
  • Like 1

Don't you see... this is something :Neil: and :Alex: `ve got to come to terms with.
  • Like 1

Don't you see... this is something :Neil: and :Alex: `ve got to come to terms with.

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :cool:
  • Like 1

Ah well, they seem to have linked that themselves, so there's no need for me to interrupt at all. :cool:

Sorry, old man, we don't understand your banter.
  • Like 1

You cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters. :huh:
  • Like 1

... I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.
  • Like 1

... I merely meant, Your Majesty, that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark.

No, not you, Your Majesty. This man - this Louis. :hi:
  • Like 1

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain.
  • Like 1

You ought to go and see a psychiatrist. You're a loony. You might even need a new brain.

No, I must ask you please not to ring in until you've seen all the photos. :eh: :D :blink:
  • Like 1

No, I must ask you please not to ring in until you've seen all the photos. :eh: :D :blink:

Well I've seen one. Well a little one... a picture of a... I've heard about them.
  • Like 1

Doug was born in February 1929 and Dinsdale two weeks later, and again a week after that. :wacko:

Och ... well ... he wasna really a man, d'you ken ...

'Cos he's a woman, you see, so don't come that broken tibia talk with me! :bitchslap:
  • Like 1

Doug was born in February 1929 and Dinsdale two weeks later, and again a week after that. :wacko:

'Cos he's a woman, you see, so don't come that broken tibia talk with me! :bitchslap:

You ought to be careful, Colonel. 'Cos things break, don't they?
  • Like 1

Can I have fifty pounds :drool: to mend the shed?
  • Like 1

Get out! Get out! Get out! You... labourer!
  • Like 1

:tsk: An engine driver me! With a chuff chuff chuff and a chuff chuff...
  • Like 1

Some people have made the mistake of seeing Robert`s posts as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world :yes:
  • Like 1

Some people have made the mistake of seeing Robert`s posts as a load of rubbish about railway timetables, but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world :yes:

Not at all, sir...I've enjoyed being in it... :clap:
  • Like 1

Not at all, sir...I've enjoyed being in it... :clap:

Well. We asked the first-night audience what they thought of this thread :facepalm:
  • Like 1