You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Have we got a movie! He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight...I like it, I like it! :dweez:
  • Like 1

I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Have we got a movie! He tells it the way it is! It's where it's at! This is something else! It's out of sight...I like it, I like it! :dweez:

For me also it has been a pleasure. And that concludes our little skit.
  • Like 1

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for...THE END. :7up:
  • Like 1

No, doctor, no. Something very funny's happening to me.
  • Like 1

Dr. Larch, there's a Mr. Simon Phelps to see you. :joker:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Now look, if anybody else pinches my phrase, I'll throw them under a camel. :macallan: :wacko: :macallan:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Now look, if anybody else pinches my phrase, I'll throw them under a camel. :macallan: :wacko: :macallan:

You can collect it at reception. Now go away.
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

On his way, Erik rested a while in the land of Bjornsstrand, the land of dark forces. :sundog:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

On his way, Erik rested a while in the land of Bjornsstrand, the land of dark forces. :sundog:

Basingstoke? Basingstoke in Hampshire?
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Yes, yes, it is indeed. You're on your way to the lounge suite, Karl. Question number two... :scared:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Yes, yes, it is indeed. You're on your way to the lounge suite, Karl. Question number two... :scared:

How do you know you're an idiot?
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars. :cheerleader:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

Oh indeed. The strength of those foreground figures. The firmness of the lines. The confidence of the master at the height of his powers. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

Oh indeed. The strength of those foreground figures. The firmness of the lines. The confidence of the master at the height of his powers. :notworthy:

Nineteen foot three... damn you!
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

Er, how far did the Filipino cabinet fall last March? :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

If you're five miles out over the English Channel, with nothing but sea underneath you, er, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

If you're five miles out over the English Channel, with nothing but sea underneath you, er, there is a very great impetus to stay in the air.

Barry Zeppelin, the least talented of the fourteen Zeppelin brothers. :yay:
  • Like 1

Me ... heap dizzy.

Frightfully damn pretty.

Barry Zeppelin, the least talented of the fourteen Zeppelin brothers. :yay:

Now ladies and gentlemen, for your further entertainment, Brian Islam and Brucie :clap:
  • Like 1

Finding laughter :laughing yellow guy: and fun :hug2: wherever they go. It is with these two happy-go-lucky rouges that our story begins.

Yes, sir. Coming right up, the Vocational Guidance Counsellor sketch.
  • Like 1

Finding laughter :laughing yellow guy: and fun :hug2: wherever they go. It is with these two happy-go-lucky rouges that our story begins.

They want to know if I want to be in a sketch on telly. They just want me to stand at a counter, and when the sketch starts I go out. :moon:
  • Like 1

They want to know if I want to be in a sketch on telly. They just want me to stand at a counter, and when the sketch starts I go out. :moon:

Hello, Curry's - that salesman you sent round is obviously a dummy... Oh, thank you very much. They're sending round a real one.
  • Like 1

Hello, Curry's - that salesman you sent round is obviously a dummy... Oh, thank you very much. They're sending round a real one.

Hello, sir. :hi: Which would you like, the Californian Orange Blossom, the Mexican, the New Zealand, or the Scottish Heather?
  • Like 1