You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

• Please log in to reply
2683 replies to this topic

#2681 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 28640 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted Today, 03:16 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 April 2021 - 11:08 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 10:49 AM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 April 2021 - 04:46 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 14 April 2021 - 04:59 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 14 April 2021 - 03:35 PM, said:

Yeh I'd, er, stuff sparrows down their throats, er, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.
:o  The man who has been speaking to you is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.
Of course I am. Me vely impoltant Itarian firm dilectol.
When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it.  :pizza: :drool: :pizza:
I mean, that's the sort of petty critical niggling that's dogged my career. It makes me sick. I mean, as soon as I'd made 'Midnight Cowboy' with the vicar as Ratso Rizzo, John Schlesinger rushes out his version, and gets it premiered while mine's still at the chemist's.
:zzz:  Oh, oh I'm sorry. I thought the film was longer...now Notlob...er, Bolton.

Sponsored Post

#2682 IbanezJem

IbanezJem

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4146 posts
  • Interests:Very few interests, but many passions

Posted Today, 06:10 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 03:16 PM, said:

Yeh I'd, er, stuff sparrows down their throats, er, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.
:o  The man who has been speaking to you is not in fact the Bishop of East Anglia, but a man wanted by the police.
When I saw your film, it did seem to me that you had taken a rather subjective approach to it.  :pizza: :drool: :pizza:
I mean, that's the sort of petty critical niggling that's dogged my career. It makes me sick. I mean, as soon as I'd made 'Midnight Cowboy' with the vicar as Ratso Rizzo, John Schlesinger rushes out his version, and gets it premiered while mine's still at the chemist's.
:zzz:  Oh, oh I'm sorry. I thought the film was longer...now Notlob...er, Bolton.
The Glasgow Orpheus male voice choir were tackling the difficult north part. All together, fourteen expeditions were at the scene.

#2683 Meow

Meow

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 420 posts

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 April 2021 - 06:10 PM, said:

The Glasgow Orpheus male voice choir were tackling the difficult north part. All together, fourteen expeditions were at the scene.
Yes, but why do they think they're birds? :o

#2684 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 28640 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted Today, 09:09 PM

View PostMeow, on 15 April 2021 - 08:52 PM, said:

View PostIbanezJem, on 15 April 2021 - 06:10 PM, said:

Yes, but why do they think they're birds? :o
Are there any women here today?  :drool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users