You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

All right... where are the fillings? Answer me, where are they?

In the back, just below the rib. :blink: No, that's murder.

Errr, they... have a basic medical training, yes.

Well, I don't know about them. They're not allowed to mix with the patients. :boo hiss:

Excuse me, sir, but before I go, I ought to have told you that Robert does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.

Why, a Sumerian drinking vessel of the 4th dynasty... :doh:

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab.

You don't know the difference between the Battle of Borodino and Price's bum. :moon:

Under normal circumstances I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Wisla Krakow has never won the FA Cup. :|

The next contest is between... Frank Goliath, the Macedonian baby-crusher, and Boris Mineburg.

Dear sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. :rage: Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut!

That's not a part of the body...it's the end of the thread, they must be running out of ideas. :sigh:

You see, our TRF experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humor, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful. And whereas in most forums these would be considerable drawbacks, in Video Vertigo they are a positive boon.

But if any of you could put in a word for me, I'd love to be in New World Women threads. :drool: I'd sit in the back and not get in anyone's way.

Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
  • Like 1

Well, I don't know about them. They're not allowed to mix with the patients. :boo hiss:

Excuse me, sir, but before I go, I ought to have told you that Robert does tend to exaggerate. Every figure he gives you will be ten times too high.

He does the thing with one of those silly women who can't tell Whizzo butter from a dead crab.

You don't know the difference between the Battle of Borodino and Price's bum. :moon:

Under normal circumstances I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.

Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get that. It was in fact a trick question. Wisla Krakow has never won the FA Cup. :|

The next contest is between... Frank Goliath, the Macedonian baby-crusher, and Boris Mineburg.

Dear sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. :rage: Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

That's not a part of the body...it's the end of the thread, they must be running out of ideas. :sigh:

You see, our TRF experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humor, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful. And whereas in most forums these would be considerable drawbacks, in Video Vertigo they are a positive boon.

But if any of you could put in a word for me, I'd love to be in New World Women threads. :drool: I'd sit in the back and not get in anyone's way.

Are you rolling your own jelly babies in there? ;)
  • Like 1

Well, they said it was the best way to get the job.
  • Like 1

You're rather a smart young lad, aren't you? We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. :beathorse: Very smart.
  • Like 1

You're rather a smart young lad, aren't you? We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse. :beathorse: Very smart.

I am over three thousand years old and would like to see any scene with two people in bed.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I was cross earlier. From now on, we'll be like ourselves. :hug2: Oh, Beatrice.

Roughly he grabbed her heavy shoulders, pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her...
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I was cross earlier. From now on, we'll be like ourselves. :hug2: Oh, Beatrice.

Roughly he grabbed her heavy shoulders, pulling her down on to the bed and ripping off her...

Please, let me put it in a little way. I take it out if you don't like it. ;)
  • Like 1

But you mean... is it very large?
  • Like 1

:no: Brentford's caribou...gorn.
  • Like 1

Look, there's not really a great deal of point in your, sort of hanging on at your end, because I'm afraid there aren't any more goals or anything.
  • Like 1

Look, there's not really a great deal of point in your, sort of hanging on at your end, because I'm afraid there aren't any more goals or anything.

This is indeed a grim day for the human race, Dan. :sigh:
  • Like 1

It's like those miserable psalms - they're so depressing. Now, knock it off!
  • Like 1

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'. :popcorn:
  • Like 1

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'. :popcorn:

I was trying to do my butch voice, you know, 'what the jury must understand', and they loved it, you know. I could see that admin eyeing me.
  • Like 1

I was trying to do my butch voice, you know, 'what the jury must understand', and they loved it, you know. I could see that admin eyeing me.

I've just heard that 73 was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain RushRevisited have said, question mark.
  • Like 1

I've just heard that 73 was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain RushRevisited have said, question mark.

I'm not taking me trousers down on TRF. What do you think I am?
  • Like 1

We now have a totally new offer...a nude lady. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Erm, women taken in sin, line up against that wall, will you?
  • Like 1

Nyet! Nyet! Nyet! A telegram. From the Kremlin. The Central Committee. It says...'Carry on with the execution'. :bang bang:
  • Like 1

Nyet! Nyet! Nyet! A telegram. From the Kremlin. The Central Committee. It says...'Carry on with the execution'. :bang bang:

Hey, you know, Robert, I think there's a play there .... get t'Ray Danniels on t'phone.
  • Like 1

Hey, you know, Robert, I think there's a play there .... get t'Ray Danniels on t'phone.

But on the other hand, is it what the public wants? :huh: I mean with the new permissiveness, not to mention the balance of payments.
  • Like 1

But on the other hand, is it what the public wants? :huh: I mean with the new permissiveness, not to mention the balance of payments.

Very good. We shall use my largest scales.
  • Like 1

Oh honestly Simon, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you. :tsk:
  • Like 1

Oh honestly Simon, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you. :tsk:

Top brass were impressed. Tests on Salisbury Plain confirmed Simon`s devastating effectiveness at a range of up to fifty yards.
  • Like 1