You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

I joined the last thread back in 1919. Of course, in those days I was only a tea-boy, and cleaned out the admin`s lavatories. After five years they gave me a brush.

Now I have risen to become Ibanez, King of the Britons. Ladies and gentlemen, admins, friends of the forum, your dummy Royal Highness. Once again, the thread has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege and honour, than that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening. Sadly, I cannot be with you tonight, but I have sent my fridge. This is the fridge in which I keep most of my milk, butter and eggs. What a typically selfless gesture, that I should send this fridge, of all of my fridges, to be with you all tonight.

This new thread will enable the people of TRF to post without recourse to the SOCN thread or to the thread outside the post office at New World Women which many people used to use, but which has now been discontinued owing to the opening of this thread and also the re-organization of thread distribution throughout the whole forum.

Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

Excuse me, is the third test in here? :smash:

This week it's all-in cricket, live from the Municipal Baths, Croydon.

And now it's Bo Wildeburg running in again to bowl to Cowdrey, he runs in..he bowls to Cowdrey and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there. An that's the end of the over, and drinks. :macallan:
  • Like 1

And now it's Bo Wildeburg running in again to bowl to Cowdrey, he runs in..he bowls to Cowdrey and no shot at all, a superb display of inertia there. An that's the end of the over, and drinks. :macallan:

If you're just having preliminary aperitifs - Dubonnet, a sherry or a sparkling white wine - then the guests will obviously be in a fairly formal mood and it will be difficult to tell which are the communist agitators.
  • Like 2

If you're just having preliminary aperitifs - Dubonnet, a sherry or a sparkling white wine - then the guests will obviously be in a fairly formal mood and it will be difficult to tell which are the communist agitators.

I will not let myself fall into the hands of these scum. :outtahere:
  • Like 1

scum isn't allowed in Young Guns.

why is there a new thread?

And what's it about?

It's about posting a line from Monty Python and then wait for someone else to answer, hopefully with a line from a different episode. Wanna join the party?
  • Like 3

why is there a new thread?

And what's it about?

It's about posting a line from Monty Python and then wait for someone else to answer, hopefully with a line from a different episode. Wanna join the party?

I don't know a lot of stuff from the episodes but I suppose I could look some up while eating some Venezuelan beaver cheese.

• Like 1

Mash that dirty red scum, kick 'em in the teeth where it hurts :rage:
  • Like 2

Clearly, the British public's view is a hostile one. HOSTILE. :yes:
  • Like 2

Not at all bad. Another merciless sweep across Central Europe ;)
  • Like 2

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A, T. Great. You made one fatal mistake...you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser...it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Ha, ha! Caught you, Mr. A, T. Great. You made one fatal mistake...you see, this wasn't a Hunalyser...it was an Alexander the Greatalyser. Take him away, Beryl. :bitchslap:

And because I'm so evil you'll all die the slow way -- under the drill!

• Like 3

Listen chaps, there's still a chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast. I'll never get through 73, but some of you might. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

Listen chaps, there's still a chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg and I'm going fast. I'll never get through 73, but some of you might. :bang bang:

If we took the bones out it wouldn't be crunchy would it? :|
  • Like 2

Mitzi Gaynor had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile, and wooden teeth which she had bought at a chemist's in Augsburg, despite the fire risk. She treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and she varnished them after every meal.
  • Like 2

Mitzi Gaynor had fabulous tits and an enchanting smile, and wooden teeth which she had bought at a chemist's in Augsburg, despite the fire risk. She treasured these teeth, which were made of the finest pine and she varnished them after every meal.

Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.
  • Like 2

Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities. Look at this - it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter! Icelandic Honey Week? My Life!
  • Like 3

Administrative errors are bound to occur in enormous quantities. Look at this - it's all a mistake. It's a real pain in the sphincter! Icelandic Honey Week? My Life!

The Ibanez is a quadruped. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

• Like 3