Attention Horslips Fans

madra sneachta

The long awaited "Return Of The Dancehall Sweethearts" DVD comes out next Friday (Nov 4th). The whole 135 film is there (including footage from last year's reunion gig in Derry featuring two audience shots of some ugly guy in a blue coat waving a minidisc machine in the air!!!!!!), as well as a disc crammed with performances from the '70s, including a phenomenal "Furniture" from the National Stadium in '73.

Details Here

http://www.horslips.ie/dvdad1.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 28 2005, 04:20 AM)
The long awaited "Return Of The Dancehall Sweethearts" DVD comes out next Friday (Nov 4th). The whole 135 film is there (including footage from last year's reunion gig in Derry featuring two audience shots of some ugly guy in a blue coat waving a minidisc machine in the  air!!!!!!), as well as a disc crammed with performances from the '70s, including a phenomenal "Furniture" from the National Stadium in '73.

Details Here

http://www.horslips.ie/dvdad1.gif

yay! biggrin.gif excellent, i'm so glad my birthday is in november

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 6 2005, 02:59 PM)
Great news, it's been a while since the TV documentary.
And Kate Bush's "Aerial" is out also, so it's gonna be a good week all round.

The TV documentary was a 40 minute of the film, which is just over 2 hours and 15 minutes in total. There's some cracking stuff on Disc 2.

BTW, look out for the guy with an inane grin on his face holding a mini-disc during the Derry "Trouble....." footage. It's into the sceond chorus when I.....sorry, he appears.

if only all DVDs' were this good.......

It's superb, wedged with great stuff, great packaging, booklet has some great pics too.

Funny, sad, bizarre, (Chris De Burgh almost joined them!!!!!!!)

If you're looking for non-Rush stocking fillers of a DVD nature do not look beyond this...............and No Direction Home, obviously!

Archived