Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther) dies of cancer age 43

treeduck

I'm in shock! Pat just alerted me in the BOC Thread! I am totally creeped out. "Die Young" by Sabbath is on my stereo right now!!

I can't believe he passed away on JACKIE ROBINSON DAY!!! This is crazy!!!! I loved the film "42." I'm watching it tonight for Chadwick and Jackie!!!!

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

This year is over the top!!!!!

• Like 4

I'm in shock! Pat just alerted me in the BOC Thread! I am totally creeped out. "Die Young" by Sabbath is on my stereo right now!!

I can't believe he passed away on JACKIE ROBINSON DAY!!! This is crazy!!!! I loved the film "42." I'm watching it tonight for Chadwick and Jackie!!!!

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

What do you mean? Jackie Robinson Day is in April.

• Like 1

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

It's always Jackie Robinson day for Earl!

• Like 2

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

Moved because of COVID, obviously.

• Like 2

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh...I see. Not so obvious to me half a planet away. :cheers:

• Like 1

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh...I see. Not so obvious to me half a planet away. :cheers:

Sorry JB! I know my American Baseball. Invisible is correct. I know Jackie Robinson Day is on April 15th, but yes, they moved it to today because of COVID.

Crazy. You can't make this stuff up.

• Like 4

REST IN PEACE!!!!!

It's always Jackie Robinson day for Earl!

Hahaha! I wish baseball was 365 days a year!

• Like 2

I'm sorry, to hear, see, and read this. Another good actor, who has passed away. My condolences, to his family, and friends. R.I.P., Chadwick.
  • Like 1

Man I thought he was excellent in 42 and Get On Up (didn't see Black Panther). Age 43 is waaaaaaay too young. RIP

Very sad indeed. I just watched Black Panther for the second time in July. Went to see it at the theater (gee remember those days?) and it was fabulous. I had no idea he was ill, from those photos he looked good. What a nice person to visit those children when he could have sat home and felt sorry for himself. Very brave. 43 is young. :sigh: :rose:

• Like 1

Black Panther was alright, hard to live up to that kind of hype. Boseman on the other hand clearly had charisma. Sad to lose him so young.

Tonight.

Sans%2BTitre.png

Tomorrow night.

3179_42-movie-poster.jpg

This always cracks me up.