YYZ - drum cover by Yoyoka (Neil tribute in video description)

Slime

YouTube link here -

(will post this in another forum if this isn't the best place)

Check out the rest of her channel for more drum covers

YouTube link here -

Yoyoka is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever seen in my life. I have little tears in my eyes after watching this heartfelt amazing performance.

She is so cute waving into the camera with her drumstick.

I love the smile and joy on her face. It's so sincere and so infectious.

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

This video made my night!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Not to take anything away from this amazing video, it just brings back the memories of when I learned YYZ when I was 13 years young in 1981.

My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. I asked him to teach me YYZ on the headphones. He tried and had no clue. LOL!

That was the spark and passion that triggered my young brain to go home and learn YYZ on my own!

It was my first Rush song that I ever learned to play.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

Yoyoka is one of the sweetest little girls I have ever seen in my life. I have little tears in my eyes after watching this heartfelt amazing performance.

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Not to take anything away from this amazing video, it just brings back the memories of when I learned YYZ when I was 13 years young in 1981.

My drum teacher was a jazz drummer. I asked him to teach me YYZ on the headphones. He tried and had no clue. LOL!

That was the spark and passion that triggered my young brain to go home and learn YYZ on my own!

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

This little kid comes from a family of musicians and has been playing since she was 2, performing since age 4. As she’s maybe 10 or 11, that’s 8 or 9 years of playing experience already. Factor in the natural youthful energy and she’s got loads going for her.

As for the waving and smiling, that’s a typical Japanese kid playing to the camera or whoever is in front of her. Not a knock, just a truism that I’ve seen a million times. It’s totally smart for the complete packaging of this phenom too. :yes:

• Like 1

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

Earl is insane everybody, just carry on as normal and he'll be chasing Brazilian women in no time.

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

Earl is insane everybody, just carry on as normal and he'll be chasing Brazilian women in no time.

Hahahahaha! No more crazy Brazilian women for me. I'm with a beautiful American Italian woman! HOT!

That's where I've been Duck and JB! Love has kidnaped me from this fun forum!!! But I'm alive silly goose, I mean silly Duck!!!

• Like 1

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

This little kid comes from a family of musicians and has been playing since she was 2, performing since age 4. As she’s maybe 10 or 11, that’s 8 or 9 years of playing experience already. Factor in the natural youthful energy and she’s got loads going for her.

As for the waving and smiling, that’s a typical Japanese kid playing to the camera or whoever is in front of her. Not a knock, just a truism that I’ve seen a million times. It’s totally smart for the complete packaging of this phenom too. :yes:

Dude, I know it's not a knock. I honestly never knew that was common in Japan. It's quite refreshing to see with my American Eyes. Every American should see how Japanese kids act with kindness and joy.

Too much anger over here!

• Like 1

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

Hahahahaha! No more crazy Brazilian women for me. I'm with a beautiful American Italian woman! HOT!

That's where I've been Duck and JB! Love has kidnaped me from this fun forum!!! But I'm alive silly goose, I mean silly Duck!!!

Send us a message in a bottle and one for Sting!

• Like 1

I am honestly getting tired of these Neil tributes. Yes, I understand everyone is sad that a legend is gone, but come on he died 8 months ago and everyone is still acting like it just happened. These tributes were a deal back in January and February, now it's getting repetitive.

EDIT: Yes, I am very sad Neil is gone but c'mon I think that there are too many tributes

Edited by _hi_water._

YouTube link here -

YouTube link here -

She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Thank you Slime!

I love you Johnny Blaze.

Yoyoka ROCKS!!!!

RUSH ON!

Send us a message in a bottle and one for Sting!

I'm "Driven To Tears!"

That's my favorite Police song Duck! Copeland Rules!

• Like 1

I am honestly getting tired of these Neil tributes. Yes, I understand everyone is sad that a legend is gone, but come on he died 8 months ago and everyone is still acting like it just happened. These tributes were a deal back in January and February, now it's getting repetitive.

EDIT: Yes, I am very sad Neil is gone but c'mon I think that there are too many tributes

It’s a 10 year old kid drumming her heart out half way on the other side of the planet from things Rush. And doing it very well at that. What’s not to like?