The time between.

Still getting over Neil's passing. Though recently in the spirit of all that is, it has got better.

It's hard to assemble anything about Neil and how it is. I hope to do justice to that someday. But for this moment caught in memory, i was wondering about the time when nothing was known. 2015 - 2020. I posted a few entries, that looking back meant more than it seems; to me anyway.

I hope in some way Neil saw them.

Drumming and notoriety aside, Neil is the sort of friend I would of had (If reciprocated), and have : ). There are so many people we chose not to have in our lives, but share. Yet there are those who we likely would bond with, that we never even meet.

Anyway here is a song I hope Neil saw posted 2015 2020.

Do you you have any profound moments with Neil, on retrospect; 2015 2020?

• Like 2

I'm still finding it so hard to wrap my head around it. Sometimes the pain just hits me, especially when I hear certain songs. That being said, I think The Garden will always be a painful song to listen to. I haven't listened to it since before the R40 tour, it's always made me sad, even more so now.
  • Like 2

.......Aside from the obvious things to mention about the matter, let's focus on the positives. Neil Peart lived his dreams, touched many millions of people, enhanced a genre of music, and even enlightened a great many people who might have not listened to the band but saw his interviews or drum seminars.

I am forever grateful. I can credit him and his music for bringing hope and light into my life.