Rushcon hosting R-40 listening party/Zoom Sat. August 1st

blueschica

Rushcon is hosting a listening party and Zoom chat (tomorrow night) Sat. August 1st at 8 pm EST. Information-

"Five years ago, August 1st. We witnessed the final live Rush show. We had no idea how much would change since then and how lucky we are to have been a part of it. Relive that night with a R40 listening party and zoom video chat. Join us Saturday night, August 1st, at 8 pm EST. and sync up to RushRadio.org

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85491642252…

So I guess you turn on RushRadio.org and log into the Zoom meeting? I don't like Zoom that much and have to do a meeting on Sunday so will probably skip this one but I thought others might be interested.

TL1uyCDl.png

• Like 3

Listening to it right now !

Very neat, the first zoom chat and seeing folks send hellos, talk about experiences was great.

Then over to Rush Radio (first for me) and the sound is excellent. They show a still-shot of the boys and it's audio only (obviously), but sounds fantastic.

Thanks blueschica for announcing this. I only logged in to the Forums out of habit and there this was. Perfect Saturday night activity :)

• Like 1

Listening to it right now !

Very neat, the first zoom chat and seeing folks send hellos, talk about experiences was great.

Then over to Rush Radio (first for me) and the sound is excellent. They show a still-shot of the boys and it's audio only (obviously), but sounds fantastic.

Thanks blueschica for announcing this. I only logged in to the Forums out of habit and there this was. Perfect Saturday night activity :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1