R-40 Listening party

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 10640 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 31 July 2020 - 11:17 PM

Rushcon is hosting a listening party and Zoom chat (tomorrow night) Sat. August 1st at 8 pm EST.  Information-

"Five years ago, August 1st. We witnessed the final live Rush show. We had no idea how much would change since then and how lucky we are to have been a part of it. Relive that night with a R40 listening party and zoom video chat. Join us Saturday night, August 1st, at 8 pm EST. and sync up to RushRadio.org

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85491642252…

So I guess you turn on RushRadio.org and log into the Zoom meeting? I don't like Zoom that much and have to do a meeting on Sunday so will probably skip this one but I thought others might be interested.

Posted Image

Sponsored Post

#2 Claude_verret

Claude_verret

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:05 PM

Listening to the various sources that I have from this show today.  Losing It is killing me.  RIP Neil.

#3 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5446 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, VHS tapes

Posted 01 August 2020 - 02:08 PM

Losing It is like wine, it gets better with age

#4 Bahamas

Bahamas

The Seeker

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Location:Thunder Bay, ON (Born and raised in Willowdale, ON).
  • Interests:Music, outdoor winter stuff, cooking together in the kitchen with cocktails, reading fiction, volunteering (Search & Rescue), sailing, canoeing, cycling off-road and quiet, long rural roads :)

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:23 PM

Listening to it right now !

Very neat, the first zoom chat and seeing folks send hellos, talk about experiences was great.

Then over to Rush Radio (first for me) and the sound is excellent. They show a still-shot of the boys and it's audio only (obviously), but sounds fantastic.

Thanks blueschica  for announcing this. I only logged in to the Forums out of habit and there this was. Perfect Saturday night activity :)

#5 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 10640 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:55 PM

Bahamas, on 01 August 2020 - 07:23 PM, said:

Listening to it right now !

Very neat, the first zoom chat and seeing folks send hellos, talk about experiences was great.

Then over to Rush Radio (first for me) and the sound is excellent. They show a still-shot of the boys and it's audio only (obviously), but sounds fantastic.

Thanks blueschica  for announcing this. I only logged in to the Forums out of habit and there this was. Perfect Saturday night activity :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users