Happy Birthday to me!

treeduck

I've now been on Planet Earth for 641 months. So I want cake, drinks, presents and snacks! :hail:

Or am I really just tricking you into brushing up on your basic arithmetic...? :unsure:

:no: No, because I want cake, drinks, snacks and presents! :smoke:

• Like 6

For your fake birthday, here’s Kingpin vs Punisher in a fistfight:

http://youtu.be/vyqXwlkBjpA

Pretty good portrayal of the actors and the fight i think.

:blaze:

Who would really win though?

Punisher handcuffed like in that scene = Kingpin would win 9 out of 10 times.

Punisher not handcuffed = Kingpin 7 out of 10 times.

Firstly, Punisher’s a weapons guy.

Second, Kingpin has had even hand to hand matches with Spidey and Daredevil. Beating both on one or some occasions. Punisher can’t really punch his way to victory with either of those two.

Third, Kingpin is much stronger and much more durable than Punisher. Yet, (in the comics) he’s still fast and agile.

There’s a good visual in that video clip with Kingpin hammering down the Punisher with both his fists. That’s something that’d be straight out of the comics.

• Like 1

Second, Kingpin has had even hand to hand matches with Spidey and Daredevil. Beating both on one or some occasions. Punisher can’t really punch his way to victory with either of those two.

Third, Kingpin is much stronger and much more durable than Punisher. Yet, (in the comics) he’s still fast and agile.

There’s a good visual in that video clip with Kingpin hammering down the Punisher with both his fists. That’s something that’d be straight out of the comics.

I still say there's no way Kingpin beats Spidey any time one on one. Spidey is 40 times stronger, he's also faster and way more agile and he has to be more durable if he's able to lift 10 tons. He could punch Kingpin into orbit with one hit.

I still say there's no way Kingpin beats Spidey any time one on one. Spidey is 40 times stronger, he's also faster and way more agile and he has to be more durable if he's able to lift 10 tons. He could punch Kingpin into orbit with one hit.

Yup, that’s all true - he shouldn’t beat Spidey...but he has.

Kingpin vs Daredevil or Punisher...OR Daredevil vs Punisher are more realistic matchups. But Punisher is the weakest of the bunch anyway

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Kingpin vs Daredevil or Punisher...OR Daredevil vs Punisher are more realistic matchups. But Punisher is the weakest of the bunch anyway

What about Cap vs Kingpin? He should lose there too, a stronger guy and a better fighter.

What about Cap vs Kingpin? He should lose there too, a stronger guy and a better fighter.

Yeah, Cap’s kicking Kingpin’s ass 10 out of 10 times. Kingpin gets him in a bear hug and throws Cap once or twice but that’s all he can do. Cap’s breaking Fisk’s teeth and cracking some ribs. Cap will also mix in some judo and acrobatics to keep fat boy off balance. It might take 3-4 comic pages for it to finish but the final KO panel be a full on splash page of Cap’s left hook to Kingpin’s jaw.

Next page will show Falcon swooping in through the window with Kingpin crumpled on the floor. Falcon says, “Good thing I arrived when I did or you might’ve gotten more of Kingpin’s blood all over your gloves.” Cap, in typical Cap way, replies, “Right. Good thing, Sam. Thanks for coming.”

• Like 1

Anyway, of trying to get cake, snacks, drinks, presents, and or gifts, then why not. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1