A Poll For Tull Heads: A Passion Play vs. Minstrel In The Gallery

Choose one  

12 members have voted

1. 1. And choose wisely!

• A Passion Play
    • Minstrel In The Gallery

Two very challenging (and very good) albums.

I prefer Minstrel. It's much more dynamic. It rocks hard during its heavier parts, but it's also very affecting with its soft, emotional material.

• Like 3

Tough choice for me. But for now I'll go with Minstrel on account of Baker St. Muse.
  • Like 1

APP.

"There was a rush along the Fulham Road. There was a hush in the Passion Play."

Pretty sure a weird dark dream I had last night was brought on by recently reading some of the darker bits of the Chronicles of Narnia and listening to APP.

It's a close call here - I love both albums. APP is more challenging from a proggy perspective but I will always remember a wet autumn day in 1975, in my last year

of grammar school, heading to the record shop at lunchtime, and buying Minstrel. These things never leave you!

Tough choice for me. But for now I'll go with Minstrel on account of Baker St. Muse.

Any idea of they ever played Baker St. Muse live? I absolutely love that song.

As far as "A Passion Play", I went through a period of time (a brief period) when I thought it was the best thing they'd done. Now I think it's kind of a hot mess.

• Like 1

Any idea of they ever played Baker St. Muse live? I absolutely love that song.

As far as "A Passion Play", I went through a period of time (a brief period) when I thought it was the best thing they'd done. Now I think it's kind of a hot mess.

Not sure I'm enough of a Tull head to know the answer to that. I would love to hear a live version though!