• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 furie

furie

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2326 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 09:55 PM

Has anyone had a problem with them recently? They got my order wrong and are unresponsive to email. I understand covid has impacted everything but I just want to see if it’s become systemic problem or just me.

Sponsored Post

#2 _hi_water._

_hi_water._

The God Of Balance

• Members
  • 5446 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, VHS tapes

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:28 AM

Well in May I did order something, and it shipped on June 19... so it probs is a Covid thing... but this is a problem I haven't faced

#3 doublereeder

doublereeder

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Antagonizing on the daily.

Posted 13 July 2020 - 01:01 AM

My significant other had a horrible experience with their customer service and it took several weeks to get it resolved. I'm really disappointed with the new merch management. I wanted the 'Farewell to Kings' hoodie forever, but the original "limited edition" one that was available for nearly a decade. I adore the one my SO got, as it was a gift and I love him, it's really just a cheap hoodie.

#4 custom55

custom55

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8693 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding & Retirement.

I have tickets for the following show(s) but are in question because of, you know:

The Musical Box - June 2, 2021

Posted 18 July 2020 - 06:39 PM

Ordered a shirt back in April.  No issues.

#5 Bahamas

Bahamas

The Seeker

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Location:Thunder Bay, ON (Born and raised in Willowdale, ON).
  • Interests:Music, outdoor winter stuff, cooking together in the kitchen with cocktails, reading fiction, volunteering (Search & Rescue), sailing, canoeing, cycling off-road and quiet, long rural roads :)

Posted 01 September 2020 - 08:49 PM

No bad issues for me. Have ordered a few things over the years, I like the "tracking" and of course...when the stuff arrives at my door :)

Perhaps items change (I have seen a few examples where descriptions and "clickable" items for more detail seem to change, but once ordered - like "clockwork": Step by step, I get to have them :)

I was not aware "merch management" changed.

I only watch for accuracy, final check-out and confirmation codes.

I have been surprised at the final price a couple of times, due to perhaps, added taxes, delivery charges and such, but the end result of the packaging condition and quality - very happy.

#6 furie

furie

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2326 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 06:10 PM

i got my stuff

#7 Bahamas

Bahamas

The Seeker

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, outdoor winter stuff, cooking together in the kitchen with cocktails, reading fiction, volunteering (Search & Rescue), sailing, canoeing, cycling off-road and quiet, long rural roads :)

Posted 03 September 2020 - 10:05 PM

Mine "Cleared Customs" today, hoping for delivery any day now!

#8 Bahamas

Bahamas

The Seeker

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:33 PM

Got it !!!!

But to this minute the Tracking still says "Cleared Customs August 31" (I guess above I was checking on it, on Sept. 3).

I was just out the front door and it was leaning outside the door frame.

Happy to get it, but this time around, not great service.

#9 Rhyta

Rhyta

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1749 posts
  • Interests:Sci-fi/fantasy shows and books, reading, hockey and Rush of course!

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:54 AM

It took awhile to get the charity t-shirts earlier this year but they said things were delayed due to Covid.  Before then I never had a problem with any orders.  I do know that Canadian mail is not very fast even before this year, I used to mail letters to a friend in New Brunswick and it took 2 weeks to arrive.

#10 Bahamas

Bahamas

The Seeker

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:02 PM

Well New Brunswick, they are always too busy shoveling snow, no matter when :)

I already love the book. Cool binding. Something that caught my attention just on the initial flip-through, Neil answers a question about the parts of Fear.

He explains that yes, there are only three parts. I was like, what? Immediately went to Vapor Trails to double check, and I realized how much I will love this book collection.

Ending with 1994 that was before the fourth part. And so I had to ponder again how awesome their time together was.

The volume of early work, the years to come, so much of it written down. We are very luck fans indeed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users