The Best from PIXAR

JohnnyBlaze

PIXAR  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pixar movie do you like the most?

• Toy Story
    • A Bug’s Life
    • Toy Story 2
    • Monsters, Inc.
    • Finding Nemo
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars
    • Ratatouille
    • WALL-E
    • Up
    • Toy Story 3
    • Cars 2
    • Brave
    • Monsters University
    • Inside Out
    • The Good Dinosaur
    • Finding Dory
    • Cars 3
    • Coco
    • Incredibles 2
    • Toy Story 4
    • Onward
  2. 2. How many Pixar movies have you seen?

• Just 1
    • A few, 2-5
    • Some, 6-9
    • About half, 10-12
    • A bunch, 13-16
    • Most, 17-21
    • All 22
  3. 3. Which ones would you give an A- grade or higher?

Man, (oh, sorry, LordBlaze), they really have made a bunch of great films -- and a bunch of dodgy sequels. I still can't think of the opening scenes of "Up" without getting misty, dammit. My kids were in the right age range for most of these, but I realize I haven't seen some of the more recent ones (Onward, TS 4, Coco). One of the reasons I don't want to watch TS 4 is because the third one ended so perfectly; a fourth one just seemed like a money grab.

Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life are probably my top five.

• Like 4

Man, (oh, sorry, LordBlaze), they really have made a bunch of great films -- and a bunch of dodgy sequels. I still can't think of the opening scenes of "Up" without getting misty, dammit. My kids were in the right age range for most of these, but I realize I haven't seen some of the more recent ones (Onward, TS 4, Coco). One of the reasons I don't want to watch TS 4 is because the third one ended so perfectly; a fourth one just seemed like a money grab.

Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Toy Story, The Incredibles, A Bug's Life are probably my top five.

((“LordBlaze” :LOL: you remembered :LOL: ))

I’d give Toy Story 1-3 all A+ grades. It had been the only perfect trilogy I can think of. Toy Story was decent enough but certainly not an A+. It wasn’t as crappy as I thought it’d be though. I’d probably let it squeak by with a grade of a B- or, if I’m somewhat generous, a B.

I never saw Finding Nemo or A Bug’s Life.

Top 5?

Up

Incredibles

Incredibles 2

Finding Nemo

Inside Out

Wall-E

Ratatouille

Monster’s Inc.

Toy Story 2

That’s five right?

• Like 2

YES A Bug's Life is getting recognition
  • Like 1

I've seen all of them. Imma rank worst to best... because why not?

22. The Good Dinosaur (3/10)

21. Brave (5/10)

20. Onward (5/10)

19. Cars 2 (6/10)

18. Monsters University (6/10)

17. Toy Story 4 (6.5/10)

16. Finding Dory (7.25/10)

15. Cars 3 (7.5/10)

14. Up (8.5/10)

13. Inside Out (8.5/10)

12. A Bug's Life (9/10)

11. Coco (9/10)

10. Cars (9.25/10)

9. Incredibles 2 (9.5/10)

8. Toy Story 3 (9.75/10)

7. Finding Nemo (9.75/10)

6. Monsters Inc. (10/10)

5. Toy Story (10/10)

4. WALL-E (10/10)

3. Toy Story 2 (10/10)

2. The Incredibles (10/10)

1. Ratatouille (10/10)

• Like 1

Toy Story 4 is a money grab. In fact, it also had character manipulation!

I've seen all of them. Imma rank worst to best... because why not?

22. The Good Dinosaur (3/10)

21. Brave (5/10)

20. Onward (5/10)

19. Cars 2 (6/10)

18. Monsters University (6/10)

17. Toy Story 4 (6.5/10)

16. Finding Dory (7.25/10)

15. Cars 3 (7.5/10)

14. Up (8.5/10)

13. Inside Out (8.5/10)

12. A Bug's Life (9/10)

11. Coco (9/10)

10. Cars (9.25/10)

9. Incredibles 2 (9.5/10)

8. Toy Story 3 (9.75/10)

7. Finding Nemo (9.75/10)

6. Monsters Inc. (10/10)

5. Toy Story (10/10)

4. WALL-E (10/10)

3. Toy Story 2 (10/10)

2. The Incredibles (10/10)

1. Ratatouille (10/10)

Soul is gonna suck... just wait and see.

Wall E

Inside Out

The end of IO where

she returns to her parents

is the hardest I’ve ever sobbed in a theater next to Boy In The Striped Pajamas.

Oh, god, what a f****** gut punch that movie is!

• Like 1

Wait, really? I thought everyone had to watch Finding Nemo, like a UN mandate, or something. A Bug's Life probably seems a bit dated and primitive now, but it's got a great voice cast and a good story; it's worth some of your socially distanced time.

Wait, really? I thought everyone had to watch Finding Nemo, like a UN mandate, or something. A Bug's Life probably seems a bit dated and primitive now, but it's got a great voice cast and a good story; it's worth some of your socially distanced time.

I hate this term "dated' nowadays. Now obviously this is some 90's-ass CGI animation, but it definitely looks awesome for the time it was out.

But yes it has a good story and it definitely has a good cast

Pixar is all fine and dandy, but i'm more of a Wallace & Gromit man!

250px-Wallace_and_gromit.jpg

The train chase sequence in "The Wrong Trousers" is brilliant! It's all great, but that's especially brilliant. I know that one of my legacies as a parent is that my children still say "Cheese, Grommit!" whenever it works into a conversation . . .

Edited by Nova Carmina
  • Like 1

Am I the only person who likes Cars?

I mean sure it's a lot different, but I think the way they made a Cars universe was clever, and the movie was very entertaining.

Cars 2... you can say whatever you want about it.

• Like 3

Pixar is all fine and dandy, but i'm more of a Wallace & Gromit man!

250px-Wallace_and_gromit.jpg

The train chase sequence in "The Wrong Trousers" is brilliant! It's all great, but that's especially brilliant. I know that one of my legacies as a parent is that my children still say "Cheese, Grommit!" whenever it works into a conversation . . .

:LMAO:

I mean sure it's a lot different, but I think the way they made a Cars universe was clever, and the movie was very entertaining.

Cars 2 is worse, I’ll give you that much. Mater is to Pixar what Jar Jar is to Star Wars. Part two was basically all about him and lame sitcom jokes like that wasabi scene.

• Like 1

Top three are definitely Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc and the Incredibles. Coco is beautiful, and I have a strong personal connection to the Mexican culture, so I'll give that a nod. Up can round out the top five.

So...

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Coco

Up

Cars 2 is worse, I’ll give you that much. Mater is to Pixar what Jar Jar is to Star Wars. Part two was basically all about him and lame sitcom jokes like that wasabi scene.

Mater was good IMO... but making him the protagonist in Cars 2 was not a good idea. He's kinda entertaining, but like all comic-relief characters, NEVER make them the main character.

Top three are definitely Finding Nemo, Monsters, Inc and the Incredibles. Coco is beautiful, and I have a strong personal connection to the Mexican culture, so I'll give that a nod. Up can round out the top five.

So...

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Coco

Up

I've heard many times that Coco is brilliant but I've never actually watched it.

So...

Monsters Inc

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Coco

Up

I've heard many times that Coco is brilliant but I've never actually watched it.

It was fantastic on the big screen.
  • Like 1