The Official 2020 College Football thread

Carson Strong 22/28 with 5 TDs as Nevada rolls Tulane in Idaho. A real statement by the Wolf Pack after being snubbed by the championship committee.

:P

Cincinnati doesn't think your post is funny..............hold on I got a call coming in..........Coastal Carolina just said they think you're a dick. But hey my man, I found it quite amusing. :laughing guy:

And btw, I watched a good portion of it and was of course rooting for the western team, UN.

Imagine the NV would be if they good make a PAT!

Someone needs to tell Florida coach Dan Mullen to STFU. As much as I like the Gators and Kyle Trask, I'm actually looking forward to Oklahoma shutting that idiot's pie hole.

Carson Strong 22/28 with 5 TDs as Nevada rolls Tulane in Idaho. A real statement by the Wolf Pack after being snubbed by the championship committee.

:P

Cincinnati doesn't think your post is funny..............hold on I got a call coming in..........Coastal Carolina just said they think you're a dick. But hey my man, I found it quite amusing. :laughing guy:

And btw, I watched a good portion of it and was of course rooting for the western team, UN.

Imagine the NV would be if they good make a PAT!

And with Hawaii's convincing win last night, the Mighty Mountain West remains undefeated in 2020 bowl games!
  • Like 2

Someone needs to tell Florida coach Dan Mullen to STFU. As much as I like the Gators and Kyle Trask, I'm actually looking forward to Oklahoma shutting that idiot's pie hole.

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!
  • Like 1

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

16/28, 0 TDs and 3 picks. He's a real gamer!

On the other hand, OK's Snake Rattler had a fine night.

Edited by goose

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

say goodbye to the Heisman.

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

He wasn't winning anyway.

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

Not likely given his compeition. Yesterday just sealed the deal. Today could do the same for somebdy, too.

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

Not likely given his compeition. Yesterday just sealed the deal. Today could do the same for somebdy, too.

That's doubtful, ballots were due Dec 21...

https://www.heisman.com/articles/2020-heisman-balloting-has-begun/

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

https://www.heisman....ting-has-begun/

Performances in playoffs don't count, what crap.

They took care of that.

Yes, indeedy!

https://www.heisman....ting-has-begun/

Performances in playoffs don't count, what crap.

I agree, but that's always been the case.

The SEC is dominating the America Conference, with 2 and now 3 point wins!

SEC! SEC! SEC!

• Like 1

Cincinnati blew that game with abysmal clock management in their final possession. Twice snapped the ball with 10+ seconds on the play clock then threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down which stopped the clock and cost them another 25 seconds. If Georgia had 45 seconds less to work with they don't win.

Conventional clock management is not that hard.

• Like 1

Cincinnati blew that game with abysmal clock management in their final possession. Twice snapped the ball with 10+ seconds on the play clock then threw an incomplete pass on 3rd down which stopped the clock and cost them another 25 seconds. If Georgia had 45 seconds less to work with they don't win.

Definitely a low percentage play on 3rd down.

Definitely a low percentage play on 3rd down.

That was Matt Patricia-esque. The one play call that could screw them...and it did.

Edited by HemiBeers

Alabama likes to score in 6-7 plays. Notre Dame prefers the slow death by 3 yard pass approach.

Thanks for showing up Notre Dame. Please pick up after yourself.

• Like 1

Alabama likes to score in 6-7 plays. Notre Dame prefers the slow death by 3 yard pass approach.

Notre Dame proving yet again that the win-loss record doesn't always equate to being a national champion caliber team.

• Like 2

Notre Dame showed up?

Thankfully someone else saw that. The loss is totally on the Cincy coaching staff. GA never wins if they handle the last possession properly.