Met Neil...sound familiar?

Dear Sir

By the way, I sat next to two friends of Alex's son at a TFE concert. They introduced me to him (Justin?). He grudgingly shook my hand, and I later overheard him scolding his friends for arranging the introduction. Nice guy. ;)

He’s got two sons, Justin and Adrian. Adrian collaborated with his dad for a couple of tunes on Victor

I'm thinking Justin, the one involved in the skirmish in Naples. I overheard him a few minutes later tell his friends, "Don't introduce me to those fu**ers." It surprised me that he realized I was a fu**er only by shaking my hand and saying hi.

He obviously is a good judge of character!

By the way, I sat next to two friends of Alex's son at a TFE concert. They introduced me to him (Justin?). He grudgingly shook my hand, and I later overheard him scolding his friends for arranging the introduction. Nice guy. ;)

He’s got two sons, Justin and Adrian. Adrian collaborated with his dad for a couple of tunes on Victor

I'm thinking Justin, the one involved in the skirmish in Naples. I overheard him a few minutes later tell his friends, "Don't introduce me to those fu**ers." It surprised me that he realized I was a fu**er only by shaking my hand and saying hi.

I expect an apology for that.

Of course. We haven't even reached the part where he met Geddy at a Blue Jays - Dodgers game at Rogers Centre in 1987.

I think you’re thinking of the Rockies. The Jays didn’t play the Dodgers in interleague play that year.

Hey, maybe this will be the post that finally draws Geddy out of lurker mode...can't imagine he doesn't want to settle this once and for all...

• Like 1

I expect an apology for that.

http://youtu.be/lwfuUyTMpVY

• Like 1

Alex must have been very cool to meet in person.

Oops, I meant that I met one of Alex's sons (not Alex) at a concert. It was a quick handshake and hello. I don't blame him, but he was clearly annoyed with his friends for introducing him to me.

Oops, I meant that I met one of Alex's sons (not Alex) at a concert. It was a quick handshake and hello. I don't blame him, but he was clearly annoyed with his friends for introducing him to me.

If it wasn't for meeting Peart, meeting Justin Lifeson would truly be the thrill of a lifetime!

• Like 1

Oh, my bad. Where did you meet Alex then?

Aw, heck. I'm not being clear. Let me try again. Alex and I met in 1998 at a book signing at the Borders in Times Square when he asked me to autograph three of my books on behavioral psychology: When Humor Isn't, Failed Irony, and Bedtime for Rick.

If it wasn't for meeting Peart, meeting Justin Lifeson would truly be the thrill of a lifetime!

I suggest sitting near two of his friends somewhere and striking up conversation. Within minutes, a confused Justin will appear.

I suggest sitting near two of his friends somewhere and striking up conversation. Within minutes, a confused Justin will appear.

If only I knew who some of Justin's friends were... :sigh:

Aw, heck. I'm not being clear. Let me try again. Alex and I met in 1998 at a book signing at the Borders in Times Square when he asked me to autograph three of my books on behavioral psychology: When Humor Isn't, Failed Irony, and Bedtime for Rick.

The plot thickens..

Wait, so you wrote 3 books and Alex showed up at the promotional tour?

Wait, so you wrote 3 books and Alex showed up at the promotional tour?

Precisely, but in a far more accurate and literal sense, no.

The plot thickens..

Yes. It's simmering now and should be ready in a few hours.