Which Rush Songs Did You Hear On The Radio Today?

_hi_water._

I don't hear Rush on the radio anymore cuz the only station in town that plays them never goes beyond Tom Sawyer, TSOR, Limelight and CTTH. In fact, they do that with just about every band. For example, Skynyrd is always, Sweet Home Alabama or Free Bird. It's the curse of classic rock radio. No variety.

There's a new station in town owned and run by the MeTV people (called MeTV Radio I believe) 104.5 FM if you live in the Portland, OR area) that plays oldies of course but the variety is spectacular. I'm very well versed in 60s pop and rock and at least once every couple of days they'll play something I've never heard. They believe in deeper, lesser known cuts as well as the big hits. Sometimes it's boring but most of the time it's interesting and beats hearing Satisfaction for the 134,212th time in my life.

I don't hear Rush on the radio anymore cuz the only station in town that plays them never goes beyond Tom Sawyer, TSOR, Limelight and CTTH. In fact, they do that with just about every band. For example, Skynyrd is always, Sweet Home Alabama or Free Bird. It's the curse of classic rock radio. No variety.

There's a new station in town owned and run by the MeTV people (called MeTV Radio I believe) 104.5 FM if you live in the Portland, OR area) that plays oldies of course but the variety is spectacular. I'm very well versed in 60s pop and rock and at least once every couple of days they'll play something I've never heard. They believe in deeper, lesser known cuts as well as the big hits. Sometimes it's boring but most of the time it's interesting and beats hearing Satisfaction for the 134,212th time in my life.

heh I've heard A Passage To Bangkok on the radio a couple times

I only listen to talk radio on SiriusXM and 80s and 90s flashback countdowns as well as Flashback Monday by Richard Blade on 1st Wave. That’s about if for radio. Only time Rush will be on 80s flashback countdowns is if they do 1982 or 1983 since New World Man was their lone top 40 hit.

Closer to the Heart today. Early this week, Spirit of Radio, Limelight, Tom Sawyer, New World Man.

Others we get regularly are Freewill, Trees, Circumstances, Working Man, Subdivisions.

RUSH is #15 on the list of top played artists...

Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones, Boston, ZZ Top, Journey, Aerosmith, Queen, The Steve Miller Band, Def Leppard, Scorpions, The Eagles, Rush,

Closer to the Heart today. Early this week, Spirit of Radio, Limelight, Tom Sawyer, New World Man.

Others we get regularly are Freewill, Trees, Circumstances, Working Man, Subdivisions.

Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones, Boston, ZZ Top, Journey, Aerosmith, Queen, The Steve Miller Band, Def Leppard, Scorpions, The Eagles, Rush,

I never knew Trees and Circumstances played on the radio... ok maybe the Trees but not Circumstances
  • Like 1

I never knew Trees and Circumstances played on the radio... ok maybe the Trees but not Circumstances

Reno gives RUSH some love