Last TV Show You Watched?

_hi_water._

I hardly watch TV shows now. The last "new" TV show I watched for any length of time was Smallville and that first aired almost 20 years ago.

to tell ya the truth, most of the shows nowadays either went downhill or just suck overall

I hardly watch TV shows now. The last "new" TV show I watched for any length of time was Smallville and that first aired almost 20 years ago.

to tell ya the truth, most of the shows nowadays either went downhill or just suck overall

Seriously?

TV is the best it's ever been over the last decade or so. I'm not just talking about the major networks but the cable and streaming shows that are out there. It's never been better.

What shows have you watched over the last several years? Trust me, I can give you a list of some very good stuff to check out.

• Like 1

Seriously?

TV is the best it's ever been over the last decade or so. I'm not just talking about the major networks but the cable and streaming shows that are out there. It's never been better.

What shows have you watched over the last several years? Trust me, I can give you a list of some very good stuff to check out.

sure go ahead my interest is piqued :sundog: . maybe you will interest lots of other users lol

Seriously?

sure go ahead my interest is piqued :sundog: . maybe you will interest lots of other users lol

Well, what are your tastes like? Do you prefer comedies or dramas? Is violence and blood too much for you? What shows have you seen over the last few years have you really liked? Do you have any streaming services?

Clone Wars - the last season. But that's not TV....streaming.

Before that, Picard. Also streaming.

Seriously?

Well, what are your tastes like? Do you prefer comedies or dramas? Is violence and blood too much for you? What shows have you seen over the last few years have you really liked? Do you have any streaming services?

I like action and science fiction shows the most tbh. don't care if something has lots of violence and blood in it

Seriously?

I like action and science fiction shows the most tbh. don't care if something has lots of violence and blood in it

Ah, that's why you think TV sucks today then. Most of the good stuff is either dramas or comedies.

Seriously?

Ah, that's why you think TV sucks today then. Most of the good stuff is either dramas or comedies.

I like a few comedy and drama shows, but not much.

Seriously?

Ok, have you ever seen Sons Of Anarchy or Justified? Both are probably considered to be dramas but there is a good amount of action with people getting beat up and shot at.

As for Sci-Fi, I haven't really seen anything too new. Some of the more recent shows I've enjoyed like Haven, Falling Skies and Eureka have been off the air for a while now. I'm guessing since you're a fan of the genre that you've already seen Doctor Who and the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Monk - Season 6 / Episode 1 - Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan

Sarah Silverman is so good in that one! :LOL: We have watched it at family reunions a few times because it is so funny. Her little dioramas of Monk's cases were awesome.

• Like 1

Monk - Season 6 / Episode 1 - Mr. Monk and His Biggest Fan

Sarah Silverman is so good in that one! :LOL: We have watched it at family reunions a few times because it is so funny. Her little dioramas of Monk's cases were awesome.

Clue hug!

• Like 1

Seriously?

Ok, have you ever seen Sons Of Anarchy or Justified? Both are probably considered to be dramas but there is a good amount of action with people getting beat up and shot at.

As for Sci-Fi, I haven't really seen anything too new. Some of the more recent shows I've enjoyed like Haven, Falling Skies and Eureka have been off the air for a while now. I'm guessing since you're a fan of the genre that you've already seen Doctor Who and the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Love Death and Robots, Man in the High Castle, Hannah, Outlander...

Seriously?

Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Love Death and Robots, Man in the High Castle, Hannah, Outlander...

I know Stranger Things, which is a pretty good show... imma get into the others if I can