Neil Peart short film

drumguru46

There's already a thread I started about this subject in the 'Neil Peart' tribute section here.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but I wish new and/or veteran members who aren't active as much on this forum would please pay more attention to what's being posted so duplicates of the same topic aren't being generated.

I wish this forum had a feature that when a member is about to post something, an alert appears saying 'there's already a topic which exists about this subject' and then directs them to the initial thread.

I'm surprised that the potential forum feature I've described in the above sentence hasn't been implemented already.

Edited by RushFanForever

There's already a thread I started about this subject in the 'Neil Peart' tribute section here.

I'm saying this in the nicest way possible, but I wish new and/or veteran members who aren't active as much on this forum would please pay more attention to what's being posted so duplicates of the same topic aren't being generated.

Do you have any insight as to why this is so important to you?

It's not just me that's pointed this out about duplicate threads. Another recent example here.

It comes down to 'look before post' with utilizing common sense.

Edited by RushFanForever

It's not just me

OK, but I am asking about you.

Edited by JARG