Happy 90th. Birthday To Clint Eastwood!!!

The Cat 3

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

"Dirty Harry!" The greatest!

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

I even love "Bronco Billy."

"Every Which Way But Loose!"

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

• Like 2

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Clint was exactly the same age as I am now when they filmed Tightrope in the Autumn of 1983.

• Like 2

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Clint was exactly the same age as I am now when they filmed Tightrope in the Autumn of 1983.

For me, it’s The Gauntlet.

Clint boasts a near perfect 34-1 film record. What do you think is the ONE movie which I think was a failure? Treeduck knows but what do you think, Earl?

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

Terrible! I hate that it’s in the Dirty Harry series. Sudden Impact was no gem but I can give that a pass at least.

Happy birthday to a living legend! :cheers:

• Like 3

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/KclCmdr/WhereEaglesDare_ClintRichard_zps23c9ff29.jpg

million-dollar-baby-photos-8.jpg?w=816

• Like 1

"Happy Belated 90th Birthday, Clint".

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Clint boasts a near perfect 34-1 film record. What do you think is the ONE movie which I think was a failure? Treeduck knows but what do you think, Earl?

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

Terrible! I hate that it’s in the Dirty Harry series. Sudden Impact was no gem but I can give that a pass at least.

WOW JB!!!! Incredible score!! 34-1!!!!

I think I know the one you dislike and I believe I already mentioned it because it just came out on blu-ray this year.

BRONCO BILLY!

• Like 1

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

I think I know the one you dislike and I believe I already mentioned it because it just came out on blu-ray this year.

BRONCO BILLY!

Never saw that one.

The only actor I can think of with such a high percentage (after at least 10 movies watched) is Denzel. He’s 22-0! Can’t get any better. Of course they’re not all A+ movies but they all get passes.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

BRONCO BILLY!

Earl I asked this question to JB, what if you woke up tomorrow and found yourself alive and well in San Francisco in 1971? And Dirty Harry was a real cop and he was on a real case involving a madman called Scorpio trying to blackmail the city using threats of murder and violence? And he'd already killed. And then you found a note on your table in your handwriting and it read:

To the City of San Francisco,

You have double crossed me for the last time, now ransom is $1 million in used 10's and 20's. One man with yellow bag, South-side Marina, Green East Harbour. Anything cute and the girl dies of slow suffocation.

Signed Scorpio.

Earl you've woken up in a new reality, the reality of Dirty Harry and you are Scorpio! Harry is going to point a gun at you and say Do you feel lucky punk?? What are you going to do Earl? They're gonna find you!

• Like 1

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

BRONCO BILLY!

Earl I asked this question to JB, what if you woke up tomorrow and found yourself alive and well in San Francisco in 1971? And Dirty Harry was a real cop and he was on a real case involving a madman called Scorpio trying to blackmail the city using threats of murder and violence? And he'd already killed. And then you found a note on your table in your handwriting and it read:

You have double crossed me for the last time, now ransom is $1 million in used 10's and 20's. One man with yellow bag, South-side Marina, Green East Harbour. Anything cute and the girl dies of slow suffocation.

Signed Scorpio.

Earl you've woken up in a new reality, the reality of Dirty Harry and you are Scorpio! Harry is going to point a gun at you and say Do you feel lucky punk?? What are you going to do Earl? They're gonna find you!

I don’t think I ever answered, did I?

The good thing with facing Harry is that he’s not going to draw it out and torture you. He’ll just blast you down with his cannon.

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

BRONCO BILLY!

Signed Scorpio.

The good thing with facing Harry is that he’s not going to draw it out and torture you. He’ll just blast you down with his cannon.

I'm not sure, for you I think I gave you options, like leave the city, leave the country, stay and challenge Harry and beat him at his own game using your knowledge of the film, information that he can't know until it's too late.

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

BRONCO BILLY!

Oh Fuckk

I was wrong! You liked Bronco Billy too?

"The Dead Pool" is not cool to you? I liked it!!

Clint is a Legend. Writes, directs, acts and is a.............. wonderful man.

• Like 1

I LOVE HiM!!!!!!

CLINT FOR PRESIDENT!!!

LEGEND!

Do you feel lucky punk?

I love "The Mule."

I love "Gran Torino."

"The Gauntlet!"

I love them all Pat.

Answer is here:

The Dead Pool.

BRONCO BILLY!

Signed Scorpio.

I'm not sure, for you I think I gave you options, like leave the city, leave the country, stay and challenge Harry and beat him at his own game using your knowledge of the film, information that he can't know until it's too late.

Pat!

There is a lot I want to type about tonight about this. But with what's going on right now in the USA, forget it.

I'm going to "Lay It Down" and run hard man. Not worth it.

Love,

RATT

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1