Guitar war: Ted Nugent vs Joe Perry who's the better overall guitarist, riffs, solo work, stage craft etc

treeduck

Nugent vs Perry  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the better guitarist Joe Perry of Ted Nugent?

2015-11-12-1447332954-2664333-TedNugent01-thumb.jpg

I had to give this poll a day to sink in as to be more objective.

Joe Perry happens to be one of my favourite guitar players.

That being said, the tip of the hat goes to Ted Nugent.

I think even Joe Perry would vote that way.

• Like 1

Better overall guitarist? Joe Perry, no question.

Riffs? Ted. One catchy riff after another.

Stage craft? Is that like stage presence? Ted was a guitar frontman, so he gets the nod.

• Like 3

Anybody who wants to get mellow you can turn around and get the f*ck outta here.

ted was so cool. these days.... well you either love him or wish he would stop degrading his old self.....its all good

rattle my snake

LOL

• Like 3

Anybody who wants to get mellow you can turn around and get the f*ck outta here.

ted was so cool. these days.... well you either love him or wish he would stop degrading his old self.....its all good

rattle my snake

LOL

I've brought my copy of Double Live Gonzo out of cold storage! Not only that I gave it a brand new jewel case to freshen it up, the other one was looking scuffed and scratched. Now it's ready to unleashed once more!

• Like 2

rattle my snake

LOL

I've brought my copy of Double Live Gonzo out of cold storage! Not only that I gave it a brand new jewel case to freshen it up, the other one was looking scuffed and scratched. Now it's ready to unleashed once more!

this tune is one of my many faves from ted

had a ted and the amboy dukes cassette when i was kid. thats where the rattle my snake reference comes from

• Like 1

rattle my snake

LOL

this tune is one of my many faves from ted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuu5TgrOoUE

had a ted and the amboy dukes cassette when i was kid. thats where the rattle my snake reference comes from

I've got Great Gonzos too.