Most "beautiful" Rush song?

Texas King

I'll go on record and second Nobody's Hero. Despite the "cringeworthy" first line. and really, if you take that out as a first line and either eliminate it all together or simply push it back to later in the lyrics would it really bother people as much? Would not making it the opening line make it less cringeworthy? Anyway, I digress. I think it's a beautiful, heartbreakingly sad song about not realizing the impact a person makes in the world or in a person's world until they are gone. I love the lyrics, they are poignantly true. I love the acoustic guitar accompaniment. It's simple yet well done. What can I say, it's one of my favorite Rush songs as well. Go figure.

Here Again...another unsung favorite...I just love the tempo, the way it's sung, the overall sound.

Natural Science...another sublime sounding and crafted masterpiece. Ultimately this is my favorite Rush song. The lyrics alone qualify it for mastery, but add in the music and it's unsurpassed. Gorgeous. :heart:

• Like 3

Natural Science; the lyrics are masterful and the music is spellbinding. The subject is addressed with insight and emotion, and Alex, Geddy and Neil all showcase their astonishing skills. That`s beauty to my ears.
  • Like 2